• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#27 babyhelllfire

babyhelllfire

First Day

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:20 PM

Ok since it wont let me edit my post ( if a mod can merge it please thanks )

heres some updated pics of Kalypso
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And this is a zoom in of the last pic

Posted Image

I do have some updated ones of Nala too but they are on me phone and i havent got around to taking them off yet lol. but ill update them soon :D

he looks lovely but im worried HES VERY THIN DO U GET HIM SHOE ED WOT AGE IS HE AND DO HE HAVE A COAT ON IN THE DAY TO STOP SUNLIGHT BURNING THER BACKS I NO ABOUT HORSES alotinfact

#28 bouncey_bouncey

bouncey_bouncey

Makes friends easily

• Chat Navigator
  • 565 posts
  • LocationYorkshire

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:13 AM

1 its a she and if u knew about horses jess u would know that BABIES DONT GET SHOES ON THIER FEET. she only has her feet clipped by the farrier who came up 2 weeks ago. and she has a coat cause its her BABY COAT and she isnt thin at all shes actually slightly overweight for her height and size so i doubt very much u know hardly anything at all about them.
Since horses grow til they are about 6 years old... Currently Kalypso is nearly 9 months old i doubt very much shes gonna be like a barrel at 9 months since she doesnt even eat a full haynet a day ( half of one if that depends if shes out in the field through the day or not ) and she actually cant lose weight since she doesnt get worked again cause shes a baby so u cant ride them until they are broken which is about 3 - 4 years old. so she has a hell of a lot filling out to do for her age so dont u dare sit there and claim u know what your talking about when u dont have a clue.

And btw jess... look up breeds because she isnt a cob so she will never be chunky shes a Hackney x Trotter which means she will always be a fine legged horse.

Rant over..

and for everyone else... ill put a new pic up of Kali earlier today and Carly which is my appaloosa ( also 14 months old so a bit older than Kali and her name isnt staying Carly either i just havent thought of a name for her yet )

bouncey3rdtag_zps264b7837.gif

bounceybouncey.png

Bouncey_One.png

#29 GodfatherUK

GodfatherUK

Makes friends easily

• Forum Moderator
  • 562 posts
  • Chat Name:GodfatherUK
  • LocationMidlands, UK

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:26 AM

Very well put there bouncey_bouncey.
She is a beautiful wee thing and cant wait to see your others!

Jess, for all you 'know' about horses, you were pretty damn wrong with your post. Please think about what you are replying with - it is obvious bouncey_bouncey looks after her horse very well, and I can tell that without knowing a great deal about horses :-)

Posted Image

Forum Moderator (Noesis UK)

Chat Navigator (Lycos UK)

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.."

#30 bouncey_bouncey

bouncey_bouncey

Makes friends easily

• Chat Navigator
  • 565 posts
  • LocationYorkshire

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:14 AM

Thanks godfather.. ane ive had horses since i was 13-14 years old. im now nearly 31.. granted i havent had one in 7 years but its like riding a bike.. you never ever forget. Kali is spoilt and pampered when i got her u couldnt even catch her in the stable.. now i can not only catch her but she also follows me around like a lapdog lol

bounceybouncey.png

Bouncey_One.png

#31 GodfatherUK

GodfatherUK

Makes friends easily

• Forum Moderator
  • 562 posts
  • Chat Name:GodfatherUK
  • LocationMidlands, UK

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:10 AM

Ive had friends who have horses and say the same. Get one with a good personality and show it a lot of love, and its your friend for life.
I bet you love going to see her as much as she loves you going there. How many horses do you have in total and what are their ages?

Does anyone else have horses, or had horses in the past?

Posted Image

Forum Moderator (Noesis UK)

Chat Navigator (Lycos UK)

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.."

#32 bouncey_bouncey

bouncey_bouncey

Makes friends easily

• Chat Navigator
  • 565 posts
  • LocationYorkshire

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:36 AM

Godfather i currently have 2 atm ( doubt foxglove911 will let me get anymore ) Kali who is 8 months and Carly ( im changing her name when i bring her into the stables through the week but havent thought of a name for her yet ) is 14 months old. I only got Carly just recently and ive had Kali since 26th April and yea i love spending time at the stables however sometimes i dont like the walking the 3 miles there and the 3 miles back in the rain but i do love seen the way Kali is when i get there..

She whinnies and everything when i get there.. i also have pics of her alseep tooo..
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The 2 bottom ones were taken yesterday hehehe and this one is of Carly
Posted Image

Nala on her quilt
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

bounceybouncey.png

Bouncey_One.png

#33 babyhelllfire

babyhelllfire

First Day

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:57 AM

i have actually gone horseriding and have worked in a stables called clevedon riding stables in clevdon i love horses i was merely saying the horse looked underweight and i felt concerned thats all nothing else

#34 bouncey_bouncey

bouncey_bouncey

Makes friends easily

• Chat Navigator
  • 565 posts
  • LocationYorkshire

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:33 AM

horse riding and working at a stables is nothing at all compaired to owning your own and frankly i can tell you dont have a clue either espeically since ive already said shes a baby and yet your asking when does she get shoes :S so no you dont have a clue at all.. frankly your concern is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard so please dont even bother as your mere " concerning point " is actally seriously invalid.

bounceybouncey.png

Bouncey_One.png

#35 babyhelllfire

babyhelllfire

First Day

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:06 PM

Posted Image

is this a cha wa wa dog

Edited by Shadow_X, 24 June 2012 - 09:16 AM.
Removed the other pics and comments as the question is about the dog only

#36 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:08 PM

this is a very sad post im going to make here bought tears to my eyes a hooligan aged 23 battered a puppy to death becos he urinated on the carpet he strug the puppy up battered it and then thre the poor lifeless pup in a black bag oh i wish they wud let the public get at this hooded hooligan the lifeless pup couldnt be saved the vets said he died a painfull slow death and not so long ago another dos were i live was thrown in river axe with a brick round is neck and while im on the subject i will never ever support the rspca after they turnt a young couple away with a mother cat and her kittens were refused any cahnce of being taken in with th rspca they have some ansering to do the responce this young couple got was take the cat back were u found it and the kittens and leave it to fend for themselfs wot s cheek they have got several rspca shops and asking for donationsthis is one charity i willnever give to

#37 bouncey_bouncey

bouncey_bouncey

Makes friends easily

• Chat Navigator
  • 565 posts
  • LocationYorkshire

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:25 PM

is this a cha wa wa dog

Yes shes a Long-Haired Chihuahua.

bounceybouncey.png

Bouncey_One.png

#38 bouncey_bouncey

bouncey_bouncey

Makes friends easily

• Chat Navigator
  • 565 posts
  • LocationYorkshire

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

As some know.. We lost Kalypso on Christmas eve :(

I havent updated my pets for a while so here we go.

I have 3 horses... Dreamer, Shadow and Rio and my 2 dogs... Nala and Tinkerbell. 

Dreamer 

2013-01-23011829_zps12f6df1e.jpg

dreamer_zpsae7201f8.jpg

20130131_162152.jpg

Shadow 

2013-01-23143018_zps2583fbbd.jpg

20130131_162257.jpg

20130131_162053.jpg

Rio

2012-09-15133458.jpg

2013-01-10141923.jpg

Nala

2012-11-22073900.jpg

2013-01-20090159.jpg

Tinkerbell

2013-01-25143822.jpg

bounceybouncey.png

Bouncey_One.png

#39 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:51 PM

i  felt so sad this week in one  of the papers i read a elderly man  was mauled by   2  dogs  and police       shot one dogand injured the other i feel so sorry  for      dogs wen they get lik this    as i read on    the  poor dogs was kept by 2  girls in ther 20s   they were  thought not to be  dangerous  but unfortuanaly  they maules a  old man to death in the  mirror  paper this week marksmen had to scale  a fence and  shoot one   whilst the poor pensinr    was liieng  at t side  no one  cud atend this poor man   altho he was  already  dead aparently  i couldnt read any more ofit  as it was 2 upsetting i dont no who i felt  more sorry for the   dogs  or the poor man   the dogs  had  been kept locked  up on chains in asmall back garden    i think the ownsers that treat   dogs like this  shud f ace a prison sentance

#40 bouncey_bouncey

bouncey_bouncey

Makes friends easily

• Chat Navigator
  • 565 posts
  • LocationYorkshire

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:21 AM

I know someone already who is facing jail time at present for shooting 2 dogs with a captive bolt gun .. especially since he had no authority to do it.

bounceybouncey.png

Bouncey_One.png

#41 bouncey_bouncey

bouncey_bouncey

Makes friends easily

• Chat Navigator
  • 565 posts
  • LocationYorkshire

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:52 AM

Sorry for the Double post but im updating my pets again. lol 

I now have 8 horses ( Dreamer, Ruby, Nibbler, Merlyn, Polly, Minnie, Gem and Storm ) and 3 dogs ( Nala, Tinkerbell and Trouble )

Dreamer ( The one in the bigger pics ) she was a rescue.. Ill add more pics of her before and after shortly 

Minnie is one of my latest rescues. She was pure skin and bone when we got her 2 months ago.. She is now looking 1000 times better dispite she isnt completely full up to weight just yet. 

Nibbler is only just gone a year old.. When we got him he was unhandled now he will happly follow you around 

Polly is Nibblers mum ( and i was given her )

Ruby is also another rescue. Her nickname is Roo she is strawberry roan in colour but we found out about 2 weeks back that shes in foal. She was in a bad state when we got her but shes looking alot better now 

Merlyn is a little gray welsh section a who well is scared of humans unless you have treats then he will happly come over for them. 

Gem is a shetland x cob and well the idiots who had her before we did actually tried to clip her when she didnt need it and made it all look a mess. But shes one of the sweetist ponies you will ever meet

and last but not least is Storm

Storm is the newest one outta the herd. Hes a 3 year old Part Bred Dales. Hes steel Gray in colour and well he loves to jump.. mainly either over his stable door or outta the field ( because hes cheeky ) 

bounceybouncey.png

Bouncey_One.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users