Photo

Charlaine Harris' "true Blood" Vampire Series On Hbo

Vampires True_Blood Charlaine_Harris Sookie_Stackhouse Bill_Compton Erik_Northman Lafayette Sam-Merlot Jason_Stackhouse Fairies

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 hhbooker2

hhbooker2

First Day

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationTujunga, California

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:48 AM

Greetings & Salutations! Anything written by Charlaine Harris and earlier works by Anne Rice. "Interview with a Vampire" was a good film and "Queen of the Damned" too! Also like science fiction, especially books by George Orwell like "Animal Farm" and "1984," "brave New Worlds" by Huxley and "Soylent Green" film from the book "Make Room! Make Room!" "Almost Human" came out on the right track and anything about Dr.Who! I like to see the vampires are not easily killed off by rank amateurs with wooden stakes, holy water and the crucifix! The so-called "living dead" would be better prepared to continue their existence like Charlaine Harris does in her popular series on the telly! (Sarge Booker)
Herbert Hillary Booker 2nd

#2 randomlyrandom23

randomlyrandom23

Teachers pet

• Forum Moderator
  • 2008 posts
  • LocationWorkington, Cumbria

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:47 AM

I adore TrueBlood :D I have actually purchased the first book in the series to read when I get around to it. Anything vampire and I am the first one there :D20:

randomlyrandom23 / Erica

Email me

#3 bouncey_bouncey

bouncey_bouncey

Makes friends easily

• Chat Navigator
  • 565 posts
  • LocationYorkshire

Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:25 PM

i havent read the books yet but i have watched all the true bloods up to date ( the newest one should be on later tonight ) and well the series is awesome but known me id eventually get around to reading the books

bouncey3rdtag_zps264b7837.gif

bounceybouncey.png

Bouncey_One.png

#4 Foxglove911

Foxglove911

Getting there

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Chat Name:Foxglove911

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:31 PM

Having currently watched the season(s) upto date l, I am interested in buying the books to see how much they've changed it for the silver screen.
The above post may contain comments of humour, sarcasm or personal opinion, These comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the reader or their affiliates.
Reader discretion is advised.

#5 randomlyrandom23

randomlyrandom23

Teachers pet

• Forum Moderator
  • 2008 posts
  • LocationWorkington, Cumbria

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:06 AM

I have the first e-book, just havnt gotten round to reading it yet.

randomlyrandom23 / Erica

Email me

#6 MakeMeBad

MakeMeBad

First Day

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Chat Name:Make_Me_Bad_6

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:51 PM

I have seen all the series of TB so far and love them, some of the fan fiction is good too :)

#7 bouncey_bouncey

bouncey_bouncey

Makes friends easily

• Chat Navigator
  • 565 posts
  • LocationYorkshire

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:56 PM

Rea you watched any of the new Series yet? ;) ive watched em all except last Sundays. I have the first 3 books too but havent read any of em yet.

bouncey3rdtag_zps264b7837.gif

bounceybouncey.png

Bouncey_One.png

#8 Sabinalu

Sabinalu

First Day

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Chat Name:Blue Marlin
  • LocationGijon

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:34 PM

Anyone read the series that True Blood on HBO is based on? The author is Charlaine Harris the series is supposed to be really good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users