#1 Mr. Dreadful

Mr. Dreadful

Makes friends easily

• H2G2
  • 706 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:16 PM

I blame 2legs for the Foop. <winkeye>
Vila: I'm entitled to my opinion.
Avon: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.
U651852

#2 Haragai - U14769281

Haragai - U14769281

Makes friends easily

• H2G2
  • 480 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:19 PM

I blame 2legs that our smilies are not working here <winekey>
On extended leave from h2g2 (still)

#3 dragonqueen

dragonqueen

Fidget

• Validating
  • 34 posts
  • LocationThe Lair

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:55 PM

I blame 2legs for insomnia, this forum's iPad unfriendliness and early morning teaching tomorrow.

<dragon>
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing. (Mae West 1893 - 1980)Posted Image

#4 2legs

2legs

Needs to talk more

• H2G2
  • 138 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:30 PM

I blame 2legs for computers melting in the heat... people melting in the heat... and my door warping in the heat and refusing to close.. I also blame 2legs for my no longer knowing what day it is...

#5 Beatrice

Beatrice

Fidget

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:05 AM

I blame 2legs for puppies and their endless fascination with shoes, slippers, and footwear in general.

#6 minichessemouse

minichessemouse

Settling in well

• H2G2
  • 376 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:25 AM

I blame 2legs for inebriation, and resulting lack of sleep.

mini<mouse>

#7 Rev Jackruss

Rev Jackruss

Makes friends easily

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:08 AM

i just blame 2legs for my chickens laying 32 eggs

#8 dragonqueen

dragonqueen

Fidget

• Validating
  • 34 posts
  • LocationThe Lair

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:42 AM

I blame 2legs for stopid dating ads, my neighbour's WLAN disconnecting me constantly and the fancy automated telephone thingamajig my GP's surgery sports nowadays. It's completely impossible to get hold of anyone there.

"All avaiable connections are currently busy, please call at a later occasion."

Maybe I should also blame 2legs for not installing my brave new router. It's still in its box two weeks after purchase. He really should had time to fix it by now. <cross>

<dragon>

Edited by dragonqueen, 04 October 2011 - 10:43 AM.

I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing. (Mae West 1893 - 1980)Posted Image

#9 toybox

toybox

First Day

• H2G2
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:59 AM

I blame 2legs for life, the universe, everything.

#10 The Thinker

The Thinker

Settling in well

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • LocationSouth Ockendon, Essex

Posted 04 October 2011 - 03:24 PM

I blame 2legs for not being able to download a photo of myself and for my upstairs neighbour using a megaphone that is connected to loud speakers whenever she is talking on the telephone.
Posted Image

H2g2 U198984 The Thinker - This is where I go every Friday on the North Stifford Healthy Living Walk through Davy Down riverside park

#11 Willem

Willem

Bit quiet

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPolokwane, South Africa

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:25 PM

I blame 2legs for the local post office not selling standard stamps in batches any smaller than 100's.

#12 Yarreau

Yarreau

First Day

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:01 PM

I blame 2legs for me not being able to upload an avatar picture.

#13 Lanzababy

Lanzababy

h2g2 Guide Editor

• H2G2
  • 2088 posts
  • LocationIslas Canarias, España and UK

Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:42 PM

I blame 2legs for a heap of things, that the new printer I bought is still in its packaging and I should have printed something urgent with it yesterday.

That I have a sore throat, and feel carp. Oh and something else <sigh>
<p>&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;Why do I keep thinking up difficult questions?&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>

#14 The Thinker

The Thinker

Settling in well

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:10 PM

I blame 2 Legs for me not being able to see the moon at night.
Posted Image

H2g2 U198984 The Thinker - This is where I go every Friday on the North Stifford Healthy Living Walk through Davy Down riverside park

#15 Haragai - U14769281

Haragai - U14769281

Makes friends easily

• H2G2
  • 480 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 05 October 2011 - 09:19 PM

I blame 2legs for the 42-ish hours it takes for the new home to be ready.
Foopday,Fuesday, Fednesday and extending into Fuursday and Froopday? I hope it will not get to Footurday or Fuunday. :D15:
On extended leave from h2g2 (still)

#16 loonycat

loonycat

First Day

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 10:09 PM

I blame 2legs for my assignment being barely started, the thorn embedded in my finger and all the fudge being eaten :/

#17 Lanzababy

Lanzababy

h2g2 Guide Editor

• H2G2
  • 2088 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 12:29 PM

I blame 2legs for my newly acquired allergy to mustard and there being Caesar salad with mustard in the dressing as my airline meal. Thank bob for antihistamines!
<p>&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;Why do I keep thinking up difficult questions?&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>

#18 scorp

scorp

First Day

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 09:34 PM

I blame 2legs for getting me here and not telling me how I can find anybody I know.

#19 The Thinker

The Thinker

Settling in well

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 09:41 PM

I blame 2Legs for my sister getting a parking ticket.
Posted Image

#20 Lanzababy

Lanzababy

h2g2 Guide Editor

• H2G2
  • 2088 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:35 AM

I blame 2legs for not showing scorp the tab which says [Members] from which he can lookup his long lost h2g2 pals.

I blame 2legs for me guessing that scorp is a 'he' and not being entirely sure. I blame 2legs about my lack of certainty about many things in general.

#21 dragonqueen

dragonqueen

Fidget

• Validating
  • 34 posts
  • LocationThe Lair

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:07 AM

I blame 2legs for the-not-overwhelming-friendliness between present and past Lair Cats.

<dragon>princess is away for band practice with her student wind big band this weekend, so Her Supreme Catesty and Li'lkitty are back in the Lair.

HSC demands to be In Charge, which is not easily accepted by Leopardess, and Lynx is being hit by the Paw every now and then. Li'lkitty hides in bookshelves or whereever... It's like being à kindergarten teacher...

#22 Happy Nerd

Happy Nerd

Makes friends easily

• H2G2
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:43 PM

I blame 2legs for Mister Nerd having purchased and installed a gizmo that converts our overgrown toaster oven into a proofing oven. I blame 2legs that this will permit unprecedented quantities of fresh homemade bread. I blame 2legs for his part in convincing Mister Nerd that bread baking would be an excellent idea. I blame 2legs that I haven't baked bread from scratch, without the aid of a bread machine, in years.

I blame 2legs for bread machine bread, the bread machine that died, and the untimely death of the bread machine which left us with a partly used jar of bread machine yeast. I blame 2legs that I'm going to use that yeast to make non-bread-machine pizza dough anyway, and I'm preemptively blaming 2legs just in case bread machine yeast isn't suitable.

#23 rosie

rosie

Getting there

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationSunny Stoke on Trent UK

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:06 PM

Well, I'm a Newbie...

And I blame 2legs for not having a backbone.... I have no idea about the history of 2legs but obviously it's an old gag, and one that privately I agree with. After all it has to be someone's fault...

But,

I do have some sympathy for the chap...where is he? Stand up for your self..defend the principal....

Has he no say in the matter? Did he do something so terrible that it can no longer be mentioned? Has he become a bit of a mythological legend? If the truth were told, would it spoil the fun??

I want to know, and I blame 2legs!

#24 Merely a number

Merely a number

Getting there

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationUK -5hrs = N.Am. EST

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:19 PM

And I blame 2legs for not having a backbone....

Of course that's your right but I think you're probably mistaken on this point. At this time of a Saturday evening it's not so much his backbone which might be in question it'll be his legs. And perhaps his memory….

I blame 2legs for Lewis Hamilton being only third on the grid at Suzuka.

And I blame 2legs for making me forget to welcome you. Welcome rosie from the home of the oatcake.
<p>&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;&amp;amp;nbsp;&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>
<p>&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;M a n&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>

#25 Beatrice

Beatrice

Fidget

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:59 PM

I blame 2legs for legendary status, and for the difficulty of the questions on millionpounddrop

#26 benjaminpmoore

benjaminpmoore

First Day

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:30 PM

Where the hell is 2legs anyway? I register my first official complaint on this discussion- I blame 2legs for me not knowing where 2legs is. Or being able to properly explain to Rosie (Hello!) why we have this ridiculous question because it's something I have always known about but never bothered to question.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users