75 replies to this topic

#27 dragonqueen

dragonqueen

Fidget

• Validating
  • 34 posts
  • LocationThe Lair

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:47 PM

I blame 2legs for not being present in the Lair preventing Her Supreme Catesty and Leopardess from fighting <bruised>

<dragon>
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing. (Mae West 1893 - 1980)Posted Image

#28 rosie

rosie

Getting there

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationSunny Stoke on Trent UK

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:02 PM

Thanks fellow peeps, for my welcome...appreciated...

And I'm glad my ignorance was not so ignorant ;)

Therefore I have nothing to blame 2legs for after all!

Or does that spoil the fun?

You can blame 2legs if it does! :D

#29 Beatrice

Beatrice

Fidget

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:47 AM

Where the hell is 2legs, you arsk? He was tweeting about muffins last night. And coffee. And welsh rarebit.

I blame 2legs for muffin-centric tweets.

#30 Rod

Rod

Fidget

• H2G2
  • 41 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:14 AM

Hello Rosie. 2legs just is. Worry not. You'll recognise 2legs as soon as you see the second post of his that you come across.

Come to think of it - yes, Where Is He?
, , , Abandon hype all ye who entry here . . .

#31 dragonqueen

dragonqueen

Fidget

• Validating
  • 34 posts
  • LocationThe Lair

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:54 AM

Knowing 2legs he's most likely busy committing debauchery.

I blame 2legs for the absence of debauchery in the Lair.

<dragon>
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing. (Mae West 1893 - 1980)Posted Image

#32 Happy Nerd

Happy Nerd

Makes friends easily

• H2G2
  • 718 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:00 PM

Hello, rosie. Yes, 2legs is the 2legs denizen we blame for everything except perhaps those things he actually did.

I blame 2legs for this error message:
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

2legs, that's for the h2g2c2 website. Now what am I supposed to do?

#33 dragonqueen

dragonqueen

Fidget

• Validating
  • 34 posts
  • LocationThe Lair

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:21 PM

I blame 2legs for nose bleed and tiredness, less than two hours before my must be at the Opera for tonight's performance of Wozzek.

<dragon>

#34 The Thinker

The Thinker

Settling in well

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • LocationSouth Ockendon, Essex

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:26 PM

I blame 2Legs for the loss of my internet connection yesterday and for the disappearance of my lovely garden spiders and their very beautiful webs.
Posted Image

H2g2 U198984 The Thinker - This is where I go every Friday on the North Stifford Healthy Living Walk through Davy Down riverside park

#35 hygienicdispenser

hygienicdispenser

Must try harder

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:32 PM

I blame 2legs for these little bloody flies that have invaded my house. The house is big enough for them to find a space of their own, why do they need to always be four inches away from where my head is?

I blame 2legs for his not being here.

#36 minichessemouse

minichessemouse

Settling in well

• H2G2
  • 376 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:38 AM

i blame 2legs for the fact I pinged myself in the eye with an elasticised belt and therefore can't see what passes for 'normally' and i blame 2legs for my not knowing at what point to worry about this.

#37 dragonqueen

dragonqueen

Fidget

• Validating
  • 34 posts
  • LocationThe Lair

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:36 AM

I blame 2legs for the return of the cold. Why can't he understand that I'm done with this sneezing and coughing?

<dragon>

#38 2legs

2legs

Needs to talk more

• H2G2
  • 138 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:03 AM

I blame 2legs for teh muffins in question, not yet being made due to a lack of a few key ingrediants, and for their exact nature being that of "Welsh, rarebit, cheese, muffins", which I got to taste a few weeks ago (made by a friend), and which were <drool> <drool>
I blame 2legs for the overly spicey curry I made, two nights ago, as a result of my wanting to test my new pestal and morter, and my getting a bit carried away with adding seeds to it...
I also blame 2legs for the amoutn of debauchery that has been going on here recently, and its stark juxtaposition with the extensive testing, testing and testing of the test h2g2 site <headhurts> <cdouble>
I blame 2legs for the extension and increase in my caffine addition due to my breaking a coffee machine and finding out how tastier coffee is made in a jug/plunger thinggy...
I blame 2legs for a 1 KG a week coffee bean addition.
I also blame 2legs for my finding it awkard navigating these boards, and so not postin ghere much...
Ifurther blame 2legs for my going away Wednesday, for a week of extensive, excessive and continual debauchery.
I blae 2legs for there not being a
<hadcuffs>
and
<pony>
smiley...

#39 Malabarista

Malabarista

Settling in well

• H2G2
  • 333 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:27 AM

I blame 2legs for only two hours of sleep last night <zzz>

#40 Nosebagbadger

Nosebagbadger

Settling in well

• H2G2
  • 267 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:57 PM

I blame 2legs for the volume of work i have to do, meanwhile correcting other peoples work
<p>&lt;p&gt;&lt;a class=&quot;bbc_url&quot; href=&quot;http://www.bbc.co.uk.../U14077177&#34; rel=&quot;nofollow external&quot; title=&quot;External link&quot;&gt;http://www.bbc.co.uk...#60;/p&#62;</p>

#41 Happy Nerd

Happy Nerd

Makes friends easily

• H2G2
  • 718 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:13 AM

I blame 2legs for needing to wash the shower curtain, because it really needed it, and for probably having to bleach it too. I blame 2legs for my new job. I blame 2legs that Rosie didn't know you can blame 2legs for anything that happens, good or bad, including the fact that it was daylight here while during the meteor shower the other day. I blame 2legs for there being too much tasty beer in the fridge.

#42 psychocandy

psychocandy

Top of the class

• Noesis
  • 1506 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:33 AM

I blame 2legs for not adding kibble to the hopper on the cats' automatic feeding machine, so that they came in and woke us up at 3AM. I also blame 2legs for the exercise in utter futility that kept me at work over two hours late, for nothing. I also blame 2legs for being so blame-able.

#43 cynthesis

cynthesis

First Day

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:31 AM

:S6: :D13: I blame 2legs for my latest encounter with blueberries.

Oh...and for smileys :G7: :G2: :G5: that I'm not familiar with.
Not to mention my apparently poor sentence construction. :S26:

#44 Tavaron da Quirm

Tavaron da Quirm

Top of the class

• H2G2
  • 1475 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:31 AM

I blame 2legs for being sleepy.

#45 rosie

rosie

Getting there

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationSunny Stoke on Trent UK

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:51 AM

ok,

So, I've given this a lot of thought, (well...3minutes....but any way...)

I've been around the block a bit, in a sheltered sort of way, had all sorts of odd things happen to me, but in all of my lifes experiences :S27: , I can't find it in my heart to blame 2legs!

Except for my cold feet...that has to be his fault.... :G10:

And... I can't stop putting............'s after avery few words....its sort of happens when I breathe...weird isn't it?.....That could be 2legs's fault as well.....? :D4:

#46 Mr. Dreadful

Mr. Dreadful

Makes friends easily

• H2G2
  • 706 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:18 AM

I blame 2legs for local public transport being so awful.
Vila: I'm entitled to my opinion.
Avon: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.
U651852

#47 Malabarista

Malabarista

Settling in well

• H2G2
  • 333 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:46 PM

I blame 2legs for the fact that I'm still tired, and again have to choose between three clubs tonight, which all meet at the same time in different areas.

#48 The Thinker

The Thinker

Settling in well

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • LocationSouth Ockendon, Essex

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:23 PM

I blame 2Legs for me taking so long to find the WRVS Meals and Wheels Office for volunteer buddy interview and not being able to identify the names of trees scattered around South Ockendon and North Stifford.

Edited by The Thinker, 11 October 2011 - 03:24 PM.

Posted Image

H2g2 U198984 The Thinker - This is where I go every Friday on the North Stifford Healthy Living Walk through Davy Down riverside park

#49 Malabarista

Malabarista

Settling in well

• H2G2
  • 333 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:06 PM

I blame 2legs for a pulled hamstring - and the day before the tryouts for the equestrian team, too! <cross>

#50 Happy Nerd

Happy Nerd

Makes friends easily

• H2G2
  • 718 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:53 PM

I blame 2legs for making me laugh out loud in the library. Can I blame him for that? I mean, he actually did that. Can I get a ruling?

#51 2legs

2legs

Needs to talk more

• H2G2
  • 138 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:10 AM

I blame 2legs for not being in the afore mentioned library to be able to report first-hand on this laughter, only being virtually there via twitter <weird>

#52 Tavaron da Quirm

Tavaron da Quirm

Top of the class

• H2G2
  • 1475 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:45 AM

I blame 2legs for the guy in the office next to mine listening to the same song over and over again. <headhurts>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users