76 replies to this topic

#53 Effers

Effers

Needs to talk more

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationPeckham, London, England

Posted 17 October 2011 - 01:17 AM

I won't be reading your post kea. I already saw its lectury tone..it'll just send me spiralling down further.

#54 Effers

Effers

Needs to talk more

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 01:35 AM

I just had another look at your post kea..and more or less glazed over..it was so far from reaching me. Why do you write in such strange alienating language?

>I understand how hard it is for you to control your inner processes.<

I don't have 'inner processes' I have feelings and emotions. If you spoke like that round here they'd just laugh at you.

Anyway I'm starting to realise that the last 5 years were me living in a dream world you seem so different with me. And you treat me appallingly because you know I wasn't well when I got cross with you. You claim to know about about mental health issues. You know *nothing* of the *reality*

You certainly wouldn't post in that manner to someone who was clearly in strong psychological distress.

I was shafted good and proper by that pretend friendship. But then it isn't the first time. But I'll carry on trusting fundamentally because for every shaft there some damn good experiences with lovely people.

#55 Effers

Effers

Needs to talk more

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 01:44 AM

Not everyone's a loser though in this sad sorry affair. Nk will be rubbing his hands with delight and glee. Women getting miserable and unhappy. What could be better?

Nk I do believe this maybe your finest hour.but noohootoo awaits yet greater achievements I'm certain.

#56 Effers

Effers

Needs to talk more

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 02:00 AM

Oh and kea everything between us is now strictly according to House Rules. All unofficial agreements are now null and void. I have my sanity to take care of now.

#57 Effers

Effers

Needs to talk more

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 02:52 AM

Probably get done for spamming now...but its been rough to put it mildly.

Having spoken to some friends..those that don't go to bed before 4 am..and bravely talked about internet stuff...consensus was..for christ sakes make a clean break of it. Have a clean slate like evreyone else. So all that horribleness of my past can rot there...No more albatrosses around my neck or monkies on my back.

So a new ps it will be as soon as new people can register. I will be 'Effers'.

#58 Effers

Effers

Needs to talk more

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 04:00 AM

Hey look kea..you don't know the half of his behaviour to me over a long period of time..and does it not occur to you that he takes advantage of the fact they are so busy..also the Venus thing right at the end when it was easy to get away with it. He's very very clever. I've had this stuff before.

And I'm incredibly vulnerable at present psychologically. Losing your friendship has hit me for 6. I didn't realise how important it was until it went. I haven't abused CEs as far as I'm aware. I have an excellent relationship with Mags.

Try to believe me that I'm doing my upmost at present to hold it together.

And I just wish to hell we could just get back to some friendly jokey relationship.

You have no idea really I think..not really..as you don't suffer the constant struggle with like violent storms and seas. You understand theoretically. But you don't really know.

okay take care..I'll just be normal with you now like anyone else here. I can't cope with this rules about no direct contact stuff. I won't post on your ps. It would be lovely if I could get such a civilised promise from him or 'Venus'

#59 kea

kea

Makes friends easily

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 04:19 AM

I yikesed Venus' post, and I also yikesed Nick's today (there was a bug in the system and I'm not sure if the complaint went through). I think both of them have behaved badly (appallingly in Venus' case, which is one of the nastier things I've seen done on h2) and that something should be done about it. That's my personal opinion.

I also know that there has been massive amounts of work needing done recently to get noohootoo live, so it's unlikely that dealing with harassment will be something that can be done quickly (because it requires care and attention to good process).

I think you opening a new account, and having a fresh start is a very good idea. You can register new accounts now.

I do beleive you when you say you are trying to hold it together.

You're still not going to get much more out of me at the moment in terms of easy relationship, because of what's happened in the past, but mostly because I'm stretched very thin. I also have my own disabillities and limitations. This is how I am.

#60 Effers

Effers

Needs to talk more

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 04:29 AM

I tried earlier to do a new one. It wouldn't work.

Thanks for a more normalish response. I don't want to get stuff out of you. I thought it might be nice for you to have a bit of jokiness and friendliness from me. You keep getting me wrong. I don't want stuff from you. You don't seem to get that giving to others makes people feel good...when they like someone. Of course I know about your difficulties and health issues. You should let people in who care about you.

And *yes* I was unwell when that stuff happened. It was the paranoia. And I have faced up to how you must have felt. But you've got me back with interest. So we're equal..well I'll conceed you a bit of a win..

No you don't have to give me anything. If I see you a bit happier..that'll do for me.

#61 Mrs Zen

Mrs Zen

... so close I've got butterflies in my tummy

• H2G2
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:48 AM

Effers, you are flooding this board. That is not acceptable; it is unfair on the other people

I have experimented with the "ignore" button here and am recommending that others do the same.
<p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-family: comic sans ms, cursive"><em>U500175</em></span></p>

#62 Mrs Zen

Mrs Zen

• H2G2
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:08 AM

As a reminder, Community Editor and Moderation discussions and actions are confidential.

This means that other volunteers, like me, like the gurus, do not know what actions the community editors and mods are taking, unless we are also a mod or CE. (I am a mod, but not a CE).

This also means that you don't know what conversations the CEs are having with other researchers, but on the other hand none of us know what conversations the CEs are having with you.

The way to contact them is by using the yikes button, or directly by email; flooding a board with what amounts to defamation of character is against h2g2's new house rules on two counts, flooding and defamation. This is Noesis, but we some of our Mods are also Noesis mods.

Please stop.
<p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-family: comic sans ms, cursive"><em>U500175</em></span></p>

#63 pal

pal

Bit quiet

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:48 AM

I got in; <pirate> and I changed my front page, I only got one page, to point to it, and I changed the TLD hitchhikers-guide-to-everything.co.uk to point to it. Gives a higher google ranking you know, or is that links inside a page.

Cor, now I can have a drink in the lighthouse bar.:)

#64 Effers

Effers

Needs to talk more

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:35 PM

Just a quick one to say Mags has sorted it for me to access noohootoo and with my name. Man that woman is a treasure..,<snork> unfortunately it now appears I can't access noohootoo with a Mac. But that's small potatoes..and will be sorted. At least I feel like a tester now.

And am keeping my space. No-one is bullying me off it with nasty messages. Plus that caddis fly article is priority. And not to be left to rot amongst the other debris.

And have now sent official email to community eds.

Feeling loads better. I love you Mags.

#65 Mr. Dreadful

Mr. Dreadful

Makes friends easily

• H2G2
  • 706 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:00 PM

And am keeping my space. No-one is bullying me off it with nasty messages.

I 'liked' your post, Effers, but I'm quoting this bit so I can like it even more. <ok>

Oh, and a great big YES to picking up the caddis fly Entry again. I really liked that and hope to see it in the Edited Guide soon!
Vila: I'm entitled to my opinion.
Avon: It is your assumption that we are entitled to it as well that is irritating.
U651852

#66 Effers

Effers

Needs to talk more

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:50 PM

I still can't get in..I maybe the one left behind on Noesis..maybe I can flood tonight..and no-one around to worry about it..who else have I got to talk to in this ghost town?

#67 Mrs Zen

Mrs Zen

• H2G2
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:18 PM

Well, I am still here. You'll be amused to know that flooding is a slightly sore point with me since it took me two hours to get home because of flooding making them cancel the trains!

I am glad you are making it across, and just sorry it's being so fiddly for you to do so.

#68 Effers

Effers

Needs to talk more

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:37 PM

Hi Mrs Zen :-)

I still can't get in. Mags got in earlier..but it won't let me in..

I'm trying ever so hard to stay calm tonight though.

It feels very reassuring you are around :G11:

#69 Mrs Zen

Mrs Zen

• H2G2
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:44 PM

Is it the ants? Do Ham(p)sters not like ants?

#70 Effers

Effers

Needs to talk more

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:27 PM

Feels pretty lonely stuck here :D10:

#71 Effers

Effers

Needs to talk more

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:28 PM

I'll try a bit of flooding with tears..

#72 Effers

Effers

Needs to talk more

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:40 PM

There's no doubt someone has put a curse on me to do with h2g2..everyday is bad now. Wonder new badness tomorrow will bring?

#73 Mrs Zen

Mrs Zen

• H2G2
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:11 AM

Posted Image

#74 Vip

Vip

Top of the class

• Members
  • 1728 posts
  • LocationGMT

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:49 AM

I've just seen this, Effers. Have you emailed the Gurus? Unfortunately from work I can only see the basic site, none of the other bits and pieces. I can see you haven't posted yet today.
U188069

#75 Effers

Effers

Needs to talk more

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:22 PM

Hi Vip,

Yes I'm in..I'm sure everyone's cheering..<winkey> I put it off confronting until lunch time..in case of more hitches..but there were none today.

What a relief. And thanks for taking the trouble to post here about it.

I had come here to say goodbye to Noesis..and thank them for all the?.....er fish <winkeye>

(Why does it say above my avatar? 'Needs to talk more' <snork).

#76 Vip

Vip

Top of the class

• Members
  • 1728 posts
  • LocationGMT

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:08 PM

I just spotted you responding to Mags (her comment made me laugh as well). I'm glad you're in. It's been a bumpy ride, and we've still got some potholes left to fill in too.

I'm trying to keep an eye out here for anyone that's having difficulties.

It's kinda weird in here now that everyone has gone back to h2g2. Almost like an abandoned children's playground, the swings gently swaying in the breeze...
U188069

#77 Mrs Zen

Mrs Zen

• H2G2
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:35 PM

But moving.

I've found the whole thing moving, with the temporary camp, and the people queueing to transfer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users