5 replies to this topic

#1 swl

swl

Must try harder

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationStirling

Posted 16 October 2011 - 12:12 PM

The violence started after one of the customers, Denise Darbeau, 24, of Queens, started cursing out the cashier, Rayon McIntosh, 31, because he said he needed to check her $50 bill to make sure it wasn't counterfeit. Darbeau is seen on video slapping McIntosh, and then she and her friend, Rachel Edwards, 24, jump the counter. McIntosh disappears from frame, but then reappears with the metal rod and brings it down again and again and again.

McIntosh faces felony assault charges, along with criminal possession of a weapon. Dabeau and Edwards were charged with menacing, trespass and disorderly conduct. And then there's this: McIntosh just finished serving over a decade in prison after shooting and killing a classmate at Bronx's Evander Childs High School in 2000, when he was only 19. He was paroled in March, and had been working at McDonald's since, commuting to his job from the Bronx.

I guess they took a quarter pounding :)

#2 pal

pal

Bit quiet

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 12:22 PM

Where I live it is mandatory for supervisors and gangmasters or chargehands to have a violent criminal past. Helps to keep the sheep in their place. Ya wouldn't believe it. :D24:

#3 Rev Jackruss

Rev Jackruss

Makes friends easily

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 12:54 PM

wonders if they went large

#4 Rev Nick

Rev Nick

Bit quiet

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:00 PM

How long do punishments go on? I haven't researched the clerks' history. But in the video offered, and in today's world of 'liff', I don't think that he over-reacted by much. Someone, anyone, comes over a counter top at me, I have one expectation, ... That person is displeased and going to do as much harm as they can.

Not many leap a counter-top to hug you or shake your hand
Yust a guy, ya know?

#5 pal

pal

Bit quiet

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:38 AM

That's what I call service; shan't ask for extra fries again :S27:

#6 Quotes Elderberry

Quotes Elderberry

Bit quiet

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:44 AM

Whatever the rights and wrongs, it's interesting how (ruthlessly) effectively the situation was controlled by a single man in the face of multiple assailants.
I enjoyed the input of the blond woman in the foreground. Repeatedly shrieking always helps, doesn't it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users