#1 Lea2975

Lea2975

linguist extraordinaire

• Members
  • 2884 posts
  • Chat Name:Lea2975
  • LocationWest Yorkshire

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:23 PM

I would just like to say that 20 years ago today the greatest musician who ever lived (in my opinion) died.

Long will his memory live on through the great music he created and performed and the support of the fans to this day.

RIP the one and only Freddie Mercury :H:

You can make mistakes in life but it is how you deal with them that makes you a better person or a worse person.

#2 hated female

hated female

Getting there

• -Members
  • 168 posts
  • Locationsouth west

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:54 PM

*Text Deleted*

Edited by xXPoohXx, 25 November 2011 - 01:46 PM.
Sorry but if you dont like a subject then do not comment on it. What you put here was offensive to too many people. Dont comment on topics you either arent interested in or (as in this case) you have no idea about. Thank you

<p>hello every one my names&nbsp;&nbsp;jess i have been on lycos&nbsp;&nbsp;chat 6 years i still like to call it that cos to&nbsp;&nbsp;me its still&nbsp;&nbsp;lycos&nbsp;&nbsp;love u hal pavelxxxxxxx</p>

#3 Lea2975

Lea2975

linguist extraordinaire

• Members
  • 2884 posts
  • Chat Name:Lea2975
  • LocationWest Yorkshire

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:58 PM

Just to point out, its 20 years since he passed away, not his Birthday, that's why its in condolences :|

You can make mistakes in life but it is how you deal with them that makes you a better person or a worse person.

#4 xXPoohXx

xXPoohXx

Teachers pet

• Forum Admin
  • 2978 posts
  • LocationSomerset

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:49 PM

I can remember exactly where i was when i heard the news about this, and i cried.

one thing i will always regret in life... not seeing Queen live in concert.

Posted Image
Noesis Forum Admin - Staff
Chat Navigator (Noesis UK)
Email me

#5 Bel

Bel

Makes friends easily

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:31 PM

I remember that I was incredibly sad when I heard he had died. I thought: now this amazing, wonderful voice will never sing any new songs again.
Then I listened to my Queen CDs. I still think it was a great loss for the music world. :(
<p>&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;p&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;span style=&amp;amp;quot;font-family: Trebuchet MS, arial, helvetica, sans-serif&amp;amp;quot;&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;span style=&amp;amp;quot;font-size: 10px;&amp;amp;quot;&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;span style=&amp;amp;quot;color: #ffffff&amp;amp;quot;&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;a class=&amp;amp;quot;bbc_url&amp;amp;quot; href=&amp;amp;quot;http://www.bbc.co.uk...t&#38;amp;quot; rel=&amp;amp;quot;nofollow external&amp;amp;quot; title=&amp;amp;quot;External link&amp;amp;quot;&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;span rel=&amp;amp;quot;lightbox&amp;amp;quot;&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;img alt=&amp;amp;quot;Posted Image&amp;amp;quot; class=&amp;amp;quot;bbc_img&amp;amp;quot; src=&amp;amp;quot;http://www.bbc.co.uk...f&#38;amp;quot; /&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;/span&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;/a&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;/span&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;/span&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;/span&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;/p&amp;amp;gt;&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users