• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 nuttytechy

nuttytechy

Needs to talk more

• Chat Navigator
  • 133 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:01 PM

Bob Holness, who suffered a number of strokes and has been in a nursing home Died peacefully in his sleep this morning. He leaves his wife Mary, three children and seven grandchildren.

I reject reality and subsitute my own

Chat Navigator Uk

Forum user

A complete pain in the (please fill in the blanks youself!)

#2 Lea2975

Lea2975

linguist extraordinaire

• Members
  • 2884 posts
  • Chat Name:Lea2975
  • LocationWest Yorkshire

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:01 PM

So sad - though I am young I do remember blockbusters :( RIP

You can make mistakes in life but it is how you deal with them that makes you a better person or a worse person.

#3 skyrider

skyrider

Getting there

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:12 PM

Ok, What S describes how i feel after hearing this news?

"sad" is the right answer

#4 hated female

hated female

Getting there

• -Members
  • 168 posts
  • Locationsouth west

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:06 PM

poor bob rip
<p>hello every one my names&nbsp;&nbsp;jess i have been on lycos&nbsp;&nbsp;chat 6 years i still like to call it that cos to&nbsp;&nbsp;me its still&nbsp;&nbsp;lycos&nbsp;&nbsp;love u hal pavelxxxxxxx</p>

#5 skyrider

skyrider

Getting there

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:49 PM

Anyone remember when Blockbusters got revived again in the early 00's where it was presented by Lisa Tarbuck?. It only lasted one season i think, certainly didnt last as long as when Bob presented it. Bob also presented Call My Bluff at one time, i dont honestly remember him for anything else.

#6 Lea2975

Lea2975

linguist extraordinaire

• Members
  • 2884 posts
  • LocationWest Yorkshire

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:12 PM

Blockbusters was epic though as far as TV shows go...

You can make mistakes in life but it is how you deal with them that makes you a better person or a worse person.

#7 hated female

hated female

Getting there

• -Members
  • 168 posts
  • Locationsouth west

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:46 PM

Blockbusters was epic though as far as TV shows go...

lea your not gunna like me for this but ive read to day in the daliy mirror that bob holness cheated on his wife now i never had this man down to be like this he actaully cheated on his wife of 5o years im so shocked just thought i wud mension it but never less its a shame but he did cheat i bet u never new this did u any of u no
<p>hello every one my names&nbsp;&nbsp;jess i have been on lycos&nbsp;&nbsp;chat 6 years i still like to call it that cos to&nbsp;&nbsp;me its still&nbsp;&nbsp;lycos&nbsp;&nbsp;love u hal pavelxxxxxxx</p>

#8 randomlyrandom23

randomlyrandom23

Teachers pet

• Forum Moderator
  • 2008 posts
  • LocationWorkington, Cumbria

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:07 AM

Don't believe everything you read in a paper Jess, and even if the man did cheat, no one deserves to die. :( my thoughts go out to his friends and family.

randomlyrandom23 / Erica

Email me

#9 hated female

hated female

Getting there

• -Members
  • 168 posts
  • Locationsouth west

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:32 PM

Don't believe everything you read in a paper Jess, and even if the man did cheat, no one deserves to die. :( my thoughts go out to his friends and family.

oh i agree with u randomly its a shame im not that shallow to say nowt else rip bob

#10 Lea2975

Lea2975

linguist extraordinaire

• Members
  • 2884 posts
  • LocationWest Yorkshire

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:04 PM

lea your not gunna like me for this but ive read to day in the daliy mirror that bob holness cheated on his wife now i never had this man down to be like this he actaully cheated on his wife of 5o years im so shocked just thought i wud mension it but never less its a shame but he did cheat i bet u never new this did u any of u no

Why does it matter what someone has done in their life? and I certainly wouldn't believe everything you read in the papers, people are paid if they come up with a story, which could be entirely fabricated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users