12 replies to this topic

#1 Oh.My.Gosh.

Oh.My.Gosh.

We're all mad here!

• Members
  • 549 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:22 AM

Okay so i been watching some of the catwalks..

This years colours seem to be one of my favorite colour combinations!!
Black and Gold !! LOVE IT LIKE MAJOR LOVE IT!!!

One collection tha'ts scared me is Vivenne Westwoods, She put tights OVER shorts....  How can this look good?
You could see the seams of the tights and everything, I don't know what she was on when she thought of that outfit but really hope that i don't see anyone going around in public like this 'cause i seriously wouldn't be able to stop laughing at them!!

Seen any other fashions statements for this coming winter?
Do you like the colours for this years winter?

#2 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:51 AM

Okay so i been watching some of the catwalks..

This years colours seem to be one of my favorite colour combinations!!
Black and Gold !! LOVE IT LIKE MAJOR LOVE IT!!!

One collection tha'ts scared me is Vivenne Westwoods, She put tights OVER shorts.... How can this look good?
You could see the seams of the tights and everything, I don't know what she was on when she thought of that outfit but really hope that i don't see anyone going around in public like this 'cause i seriously wouldn't be able to stop laughing at them!!

Seen any other fashions statements for this coming winter?
Do you like the colours for this years winter?

shorts over tights are the fashion and they do look good for me this year its a fur coat jimmy choo boots 697 pounds and a nice warm juicy culture tracksuit

#3 ringo1970

ringo1970

Fake-Finder

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • Locationgoogle/ yorkshire

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:30 PM

:) fluffy slippers... are a winter must, my winter wardrobe is mainly knee high boots.. good quality jeans a nice fluffy coat , leather gloves and a hat :) accessory of choice is.. Posted Image

Geplaatste afbeelding

#4 Shadow_X

Shadow_X

It's just me!

• Forum Admin
  • 2132 posts
  • Chat Name:Shadow_X

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:38 PM

My winter wardrobe is simple, turn the heating up, have a t-shirt or be naked, simple really.

When going out, I don't really wear anything different, I like all my clothes, but I do like matching jumpers to match my jeans.

I am buying a pair of red jeans, to go with my red jumper, I saw the jumper, loved it, so bought it.

Posted Image
Posted Image

1st Navigator UK Chat

Designed to annoy P.Sgt.Levers

#5 bouncey_bouncey

bouncey_bouncey

Makes friends easily

• Chat Navigator
  • 565 posts
  • LocationYorkshire

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

ill stick with my superdry hoodies since they keep me warm :D and well i still wear leggings in the winter with boots but yeah Sour.Sushi i can imagine that tights over shorts would just be extremely weird... then again if i seen some at uni like that id actually probs giggle lol

bouncey3rdtag_zps264b7837.gif

bounceybouncey.png

Bouncey_One.png

#6 Lea2975

Lea2975

linguist extraordinaire

• Members
  • 2884 posts
  • Chat Name:Lea2975
  • LocationWest Yorkshire

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:59 PM

My winter wardrobe is a new coat to keep me warm but otherwise just my normal clothes, though I do have my big boots for if it snows :D

You can make mistakes in life but it is how you deal with them that makes you a better person or a worse person.

#7 Oh.My.Gosh.

Oh.My.Gosh.

We're all mad here!

• Members
  • 549 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:30 PM

shorts over tights are the fashion and they do look good for me this year its a fur coat jimmy choo boots 697 pounds and a nice warm juicy culture tracksuit

again i don't believe you can read properly as i said " tights over shorts! " as in the shorts get put on first and then they put a pair of tights on after.

#8 vtance

vtance

Getting there

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

Black is a stylish colour. It can be combined with any other colour. My favourite combinations is black and violet (especially dark violet).
imao a thread about fashion should also have pics )))

#9 CurtisJacob

CurtisJacob

First Day

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Location12 Ebony Ln, North Waterboro, ME 04061

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:11 AM

In my wardrobe I have stoles of diffrent colors which match with my dresses and all of them with different dtyle and from simple to party wear.

#10 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:38 PM

In my wardrobe I have stoles of diffrent colors which match with my dresses and all of them with different dtyle and from simple to party wear.

are u on about stoles  fir ones  that go round yer neck  cos if u are i wouldbe carfeull wearing a stole  only a friend of mine woreone  and got ttacked   by animal rights  they  ripped  the stole  from her   neck and  smacked her  in the mouth and she was pushed to the floor so if    its   wot im thinking u  are wearing   becarfull    only alot of people like fir  coats will go beserk on you    if they are animal lovers

#11 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

1970s men tank tops ove jumpaas i think ther great   :D5:

#12 amber leaf

amber leaf

Makes friends easily

• Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:16 PM

My winter wardrobe is simple

Fluffy Long-Johns,  Updated replace the button with Valcro :FR10:   Can then sit a while longer. :FR13:

#13 lauraallen

lauraallen

First Day

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:06 AM

My winter wardrobe is simple.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users