4 réponses à ce sujet

#1 P.Sgt.Levers

P.Sgt.Levers

Makes friends easily

• Forum Admin
  • 611 messages

Posté 28 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

Hiii all,

I don't usually post stuff in this area, but this time.... I'm going to....

What if you could get a free iPhone, iPad, iPod, Xbox, Playstation3, iMac, Laptop or other gadgets? You'd probably be thinking right in thinking you can't really get all this stuff for free.

But.... what if you could kind of work for it, and earn yourself these cool gadgets?

I have been introduced to XPango by a friend, who got their iPod through the post a few days ago. Essentially what you're doing is completing offers (lots of these are completely free and require no payment) in exchange for "credits". You can earn credits other ways, you can use their shop to buy items you might be buying anyway, to earn yourself credits. You can also refer friends, for every friend you refer, you earn yourself a credit.

For example, if you wanted an iPad 2, this would be 33 credits.....

You could refer 10 friends = 10 credits
You could get your car insurance through one of the partners = 3-4 credits
You could get yourself some cheap web hosting if you want a website = 4 credits
You could sign up for a FREE trial of LoveFilm = 2 credits
You could sign up to a free gaming website = 1 credit
You could buy yourself some headphones that you were going to buy anyway = 2 credits

Soon, you'll have reached your target & it takes you only a couple of weeks to receive your gifts.

I wouldn't be posting this if I wasn't confident it worked, a friend got an iPod in 3 months from registering, and I've searched the internet for reviews. Granted, it's not easy and there are people who have moaned and those who have praised... but it does appear like it works.

Worth a shot....

Check it out here >>> XPango
Posted Image
P.Sgt.Levers / Tom

Chat Helmsman (Lycos Chat UK)
Bug Coordinator (Lycos Chat's EU)
Forum Administrator (Noesis Forum UK)

Email Me

Want to do easy online work for free gadgets? iPhones, iPads, computers, consoles... Check it out here...

#2 HKL1024

HKL1024

My Jess is 'n baie beminlike vriendin

• Members
  • 631 messages
  • LocationLancs

Posté 28 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

I check it out now as warlocks like multiple level marketing schemes, but just then ones what can be of good use :)
HKL1024 en hated female het nog steeds'n baie mooi liefde.
HKL1024 and Jess still have a very nice love.

#3 Shadow_X

Shadow_X

It's just me!

• Forum Admin
  • 2132 messages
  • Chat Name:Shadow_X

Posté 28 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

Its not multi level marketing, the site gets paid for people that sign up to offers etc, they then give you points based on how much the site gets, which then lets you exchange the points for items.

It's the same sort of thing as Top Cash Back and other sites, the only difference is this offers items rather than cash, but the principal is the same.

Posted Image
Posted Image

1st Navigator UK Chat

Designed to annoy P.Sgt.Levers

#4 HKL1024

HKL1024

My Jess is 'n baie beminlike vriendin

• Members
  • 631 messages
  • LocationLancs

Posté 28 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

thats just halfway right Shadow_X, it combines a referral scheme with sign up offers, which is what I mainly do on many places and I personally like to call thses schemes as MLM thats what I mean :)
HKL1024 en hated female het nog steeds'n baie mooi liefde.
HKL1024 and Jess still have a very nice love.

#5 Equilibrium

Equilibrium

Must try harder

• Members
  • 65 messages
  • Chat Name:Equilibrium
  • LocationCambridgeshire

Posté 28 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

I check it out now as warlocks like multiple level marketing schemes, but just then ones what can be of good use :)

This has Nothing to do with "Warlocks" in any way ... I really would wish you stopped mentioning Warlock or Warlocks in nearly every Post you make as to be Straight and Honest with you ..... Its Annoying.

Now back to the Topic .... Looks rather Interesting ... I will Sign up and give it a go .... Cheers Plod.

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users