• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:22 PM

i found this qwite sad to day to be sent a screen shot of a chatter actually saying i was dead i have not been on noesis chat for a year and do not wish to ever go on the again in my life but to day i actually did think to my self yes some ones turnt a blind eye to this somthing that was said about me and not one person has done any thing abpout it i find that sad as we all come this way once and the person who as said the horrible stuff in main is still on chat can u belive it here is the screen shot oh yes and one last thing its no wonder im like i am wen u got human beings behaving like this in public to make me the vitim be a laughing stock all i can say is this SHAME ON ALL THE NAVIGATORS ON NOESIS CHAT AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ME SORRY TO DISSAPOINT U ALL BUT IM CLEARLY VERY MUCH ALIVE

JUST TO LET U NOIM STILL LAIVE EVERY ONE HERE IS A PICTUREAttached File  1572f8fe2d6f11e2939b22000a1f9251_5.jpg   11.56K   16 downloads THE LENGTHS PEOPLE WILL GO TO ON NOESIS CHAT IS BEOND ME AND THEN U ALL HAVE THE CHEEK TO SAY NOESIS CHAT IS FOR FAMILYS IM DISGUSTED THAT THIS PERSON HASNT BEEN BANNED THANK U CONTINUE29

Edited by xXPoohXx, 23 December 2012 - 10:49 AM.
Even though the screenshot is the point of this post, the language it contains is not suitable to be viewed on this site

#2 xXPoohXx

xXPoohXx

Teachers pet

• Forum Admin
  • 2978 posts
  • LocationSomerset

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:50 AM

it was one line.. and if it's reported in the correct manner then perhaps navigators can deal with it.

posting it on here wont help matters.. and it just goes to prove you still, after all this time, hold a grudge against certain people on chat.

Geplaatste afbeelding
Noesis Forum Admin - Staff
Chat Navigator (Noesis UK)
Email me

#3 amber leaf

amber leaf

Makes friends easily

• Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:42 PM

JUST TO LET U NOIM STILL LAIVE EVERY ONE HERE IS A PICTURE[]Posted Image THE LENGTHS PEOPLE WILL GO TO ON NOESIS CHAT IS BEOND

The lenghs people go on here is "Beond "me, The Photo is not you. :)

Edited by amber leaf, 23 December 2012 - 12:44 PM.

#4 HKL1024

HKL1024

My Jess is 'n baie beminlike vriendin

• Members
  • 631 posts
  • LocationLancs

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

it was one line.. and if it's reported in the correct manner then perhaps navigators can deal with it.

posting it on here wont help matters.. and it just goes to prove you still, after all this time, hold a grudge against certain people on chat.

telling the navigators wont help as it never helped for many years, and it needs to be said somewhere where neither me nor Jess afraid of some part of the staff is :)
HKL1024 en hated female het nog steeds'n baie mooi liefde.
HKL1024 and Jess still have a very nice love.

#5 xXPoohXx

xXPoohXx

Teachers pet

• Forum Admin
  • 2978 posts
  • LocationSomerset

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:04 PM

Of course it's helped in the past.. if navigators werent here to help.. there is no point of having navigators....

Geplaatste afbeelding
Email me

#6 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

i found this qwite sad to day to be sent a screen shot of a chatter actually saying i was dead i have not been on noesis chat for a year and do not wish to ever go on the again in my life but to day i actually did think to my self yes some ones turnt a blind eye to this somthing that was said about me and not one person has done any thing abpout it i find that sad as we all come this way once and the person who as said the horrible stuff in main is still on chat can u belive it here is the screen shot oh yes and one last thing its no wonder im like i am wen u got human beings behaving like this in public to make me the vitim be a laughing stock all i can say is this SHAME ON ALL THE NAVIGATORS ON NOESIS CHAT AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ME SORRY TO DISSAPOINT U ALL BUT IM CLEARLY VERY MUCH ALIVE

JUST TO LET U NOIM STILL LAIVE EVERY ONE HERE IS A PICTUREAttached File  1572f8fe2d6f11e2939b22000a1f9251_5.jpg   11.56K   16 downloads THE LENGTHS PEOPLE WILL GO TO ON NOESIS CHAT IS BEOND ME AND THEN U ALL HAVE THE CHEEK TO SAY NOESIS CHAT IS FOR FAMILYS IM DISGUSTED THAT THIS PERSON HASNT BEEN BANNED THANK U CONTINUE29

no but the launguage is being typed on main screen your family chat noesis tho pooh so how DO YOU ANWSER THAT

#7 xXPoohXx

xXPoohXx

Teachers pet

• Forum Admin
  • 2978 posts
  • LocationSomerset

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

no but the launguage is being typed on main screen your family chat noesis tho pooh so how DO YOU ANWSER THAT

I already did, i should have been reported and sent to a navi .. not posted on here.

Geplaatste afbeelding
Email me

#8 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

telling the navigators wont help as it never helped for many years, and it needs to be said somewhere where neither me nor Jess afraid of some part of the staff is :)

IT DIDNT NEED REPORTING THER WAS 4 NAVIS ON CHAT IN THE ACTUALL ROOM WHO SAW IT MILLIONS SAW IT BUT NO LIKE THE OLD TIMES COS ITS ABOUT ME NO ONE GIVES A DAMM AND DONT U POOH SIT THER N TELL ME IT SHUD HAVE BEEN REPORTED WERE IS THE NAVIS LOOKING AFTER YER SO CALLED FAMILY CHAT WEN U GOT FILTHY DISGSUTING CHATTERS ON THER SWEARING AND SAYING GOD NOS WOT JUST GOES O SHOW THIS CHAT IS NOTHING BUT A FREE FOR OLE FOR ALL THE CHATTERS THAT CONTINIUSLY ABUSE THE MAIN SCREEN WOTS THE POINT OF HAVING 12 NAVIGATORS ON AND NOT ONE NAVI DID ANY THING ABOUT IT ONE WORD POOH DISGSUTING SHAME ON ALL NAVIS ON NOESIS CHAT THIS IS NOTHING BUT SLANDER

#9 xXPoohXx

xXPoohXx

Teachers pet

• Forum Admin
  • 2978 posts
  • LocationSomerset

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:45 PM

If this has upset you so much (though I cant see how as, by your own admission, you dont use chat any more) then you're more than aware of the correct channels you need to follow to get this resolved.

It's no good spitting your dummy out because I wont allow you to post screenshots with disgusting language on here. The screenshot you showed happened to have been in an adult room.. where children cannot enter. this area of the forum is family friendly, children can see these posts, so you will not be allowed to post that kind of material here.

Geplaatste afbeelding
Email me

#10 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

just so u lot dont think hal and my self are capable of doing anny thing we both have this adress and after christm,as ill make sure those navis on that chat at that time are all sacked the whole lot of them me han hal are going all out now to bring this chat down to its knees the slander thats been posted about me and him is truly disgusting

#11 xXPoohXx

xXPoohXx

Teachers pet

• Forum Admin
  • 2978 posts
  • LocationSomerset

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:51 PM

you must do what you feel is right :)

Geplaatste afbeelding
Email me

#12 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

If this has upset you so much (though I cant see how as, by your own admission, you dont use chat any more) then you're more than aware of the correct channels you need to follow to get this resolved.

It's no good spitting your dummy out because I wont allow you to post screenshots with disgusting language on here. The screenshot you showed happened to have been in an adult room.. where children cannot enter. this area of the forum is family friendly, children can see these posts, so you will not be allowed to post that kind of material here.

your not in chrage here are u the screen shot was already up why have u took it down awww cos it showed up yer family chat its for abusive screen shots pooh you no like the abuse u allow on noeiss chat

#13 xXPoohXx

xXPoohXx

Teachers pet

• Forum Admin
  • 2978 posts
  • LocationSomerset

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

Once again Jess, you're incorrect. No one had allowed that screenshot. It was me that edited the post and removed the screenshot before anyone else was subjected to the foul language it contained.

I'm not saying it was your fault the bad language was on there, but I am saying you are not permitted to put that sort of thing in this area of our forum.

Geplaatste afbeelding
Email me

#14 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

so u allowed the screen shot to go on here for a day and now u have taken the screen shot down how is thta allowed

#15 xXPoohXx

xXPoohXx

Teachers pet

• Forum Admin
  • 2978 posts
  • LocationSomerset

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

I didnt allow it.. that's why I edited it to remove it.. and explained why it was removed. I'm not going to explain the ins and outs of the forum permissions because you wouldnt understand it, you dont need to understand it, and it's off topic.

You have posted that a chatter has abused you on chat (that much we all understand) and we've explained that if you follow correct procedure then it will be dealt with. No point crying on here about it.. coz you're just repeating yourself over and over again.

Geplaatste afbeelding
Email me

#16 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

I didnt allow it.. that's why I edited it to remove it.. and explained why it was removed. I'm not going to explain the ins and outs of the forum permissions because you wouldnt understand it, you dont need to understand it, and it's off topic.

You have posted that a chatter has abused you on chat (that much we all understand) and we've explained that if you follow correct procedure then it will be dealt with. No point crying on here about it.. coz you're just repeating yourself over and over again.

pooh the screen shot was uploaded on here yesterday at 1 47 and that screen shot as been on full display over night u was not the person who allowed it but you ARE THE PERSON THATS REMOVED IT LOL HOW SADMY FIRST POST WAS YESTERDAY AT 1 40 SOMTHING IN THE AFTERNON AND THAT SCREEN SHOT GOT THREW ON HERE AND WAS ON FUULL DISPLAY U HAVE ONLY COME ON HERE TO DAY STOP TRYING TO PROTECT NAVIS POOH ME AND HAL WILL NOT HAVE YOU DO THAT HAL IS VERY CAPABLE OF OVERRIDINGANY ONE OF YOU U MIGHT ALL LAUGH AT HIM BUT DEEP DOWN HES VERY INRELGENT AND WHILST WER AT IT POOH SEEING U ARE ON STAND BYE WITH MY SCREEN SHOTS WERE IS MY NOT SO ABUSIVE SCREEN SHOT OF MY BEST FRIEND WHO I LOVE VERY MUCH BEINGABUSED ON CHAT BY A NAVI NOW I WOULD EXPECT THAT SCREEN SHOT TO ME POSTED ON HERE WITHIN THE NEXT 20 MINS PLEASE POOH IM SORRY IF IT IS A SCREEN SHOT OF A FRIEND OF YOURES BUT IT REALY DOES NEED TO BE POSTED HERE OK THANK U POOH ILL LEAVE IT WITH U AS THER IS NO SWEARING IN IT IM ALMOST SURE U CAN ALOOW IT POOH CANT YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH POOH FOR YOUR HELP :FR10: :FR10: :FR10: :FR10:

#17 xXPoohXx

xXPoohXx

Teachers pet

• Forum Admin
  • 2978 posts
  • LocationSomerset

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:44 AM

pooh the screen shot was uploaded on here yesterday at 1 47 and that screen shot as been on full display over night

And that shows how little you know about how we run this forum :)

End of this particular conversation now.. if you would like to post about something else then go for it. but i am not going around in circles about this anymore :)

Geplaatste afbeelding
Email me

#18 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

Attached File  Untitledscren shot hunky idol.png   269.89K   24 downloadswhy does navigators bring private lifes in to pms on chat this cant be right surely why does a navi have to feel hes got to pm a chatter in private and talk about somthing that doesnt concern chat i dont get it here is the screen shot

#19 GodfatherUK

GodfatherUK

Makes friends easily

• Forum Moderator
  • 562 posts
  • Chat Name:GodfatherUK
  • LocationMidlands, UK

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

You will find that hunkyidol was firm but fair based on previous experience. He would have assisted if Hal needed help with chat, but he didn't want to chat on a personal level.
Now, as this is not relevant to the topic subject, please leave the off topic discussion to a newly created topic for it, or off the boards :-)

#20 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

You will find that hunkyidol was firm but fair based on previous experience. He would have assisted if Hal needed help with chat, but he didn't want to chat on a personal level.
Now, as this is not relevant to the topic subject, please leave the off topic discussion to a newly created topic for it, or off the boards :-)

thats wot were not on about my whole point to this screen shot is why a navigator felt the need to bring my name up in pm wen i wasnt on chat and wots face book got to do with chat why is he even typing about face book stop TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD GODDY JESU U MUST THINK WERE ALL THICK THE SCREEN SHOT IS HERE FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE THER OWN MINDS DO NOT TELL US ANY THING DIFFERATN U TREAT US ALL LIKE KIDS GODDY WOT HAL DOES ON HIS FACE BOOK IS HALS BUSINESS NOT HUNKYIDOLS do i make my self clear and who are u to tell us hunkyidol would have helped if needed thatsnwasnt the case hunkyidol bought private buisness in that pm he seen the need to bring up rubbish that dont concern him or any other navi on that chat wot hal pavel does on his face book is is buisness and shud not be delt with in pm on chat another thing if hal or my self wants to call continue29 names on are face book we are allowed who in the hell does hunkyidol think he is and as for u goddy read the screen shot again the post is about why has a navi felt he had the ahurtity to talk to a chatter on chat wot hes got on his face book and to bring up me in that pm i find disgsuting wot we do on are face book shud not be bought in to pm by a navigator ay least one that ran is own hate forum who the hell does he think he is hal pavel has rights to chat about who he likes and both hal and my self will continue to talk about continue29 on are face book as wer ever so sorry that hunkyidol doesnt like it BLEDDY CHEEEK OF IT

#21 xXPoohXx

xXPoohXx

Teachers pet

• Forum Admin
  • 2978 posts
  • LocationSomerset

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

thats wot were not on about my whole point to this screen shot is why a navigator felt the need to bring my name up in pm wen i wasnt on chat

and yet every time Hal come on chat he sits there and says Hi from Hal and Jess over and over..

when you're not even on chat....

Give up now please... you have nothing to complain about here... hunkyidol was well within his rights to say what he did.. at least he did do it in PM and not in the rooms like your boyfriend does.

Drop it now please

Geplaatste afbeelding
Email me

#22 flash_blade

flash_blade

Fidget

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

Im kind of seeing a contridiction here.   You say you dont go on the chat anymore, you say you aint interested in going on the chat anymore, but you want all its navigators on there to bust a gut to make sure no one says anything unkind about you?.

Its sure rich this aswell coming from someone who use to have no problem at all in doing this about others, your notoriety is very well known.   Its like a mugger wanting everybody to hug and comfort him because he was mugged by someone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users