12 replies to this topic

#1 ringo1970

ringo1970

Fake-Finder

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • Locationgoogle/ yorkshire

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:07 AM

im a reg in ladies room and its mostly silent even if theres 20 plus in , why??  well im sure this is the worst room for fakes ,all im asking for is when its busy can we please have a navi in ? we get alot of newbies in there .

Geplaatste afbeelding

#2 xXPoohXx

xXPoohXx

Teachers pet

• Forum Admin
  • 2978 posts
  • LocationSomerset

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

if you feel you need one.. just call one in ;)

Posted Image
Noesis Forum Admin - Staff
Chat Navigator (Noesis UK)
Email me

#3 ringo1970

ringo1970

Fake-Finder

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:29 PM

we have and all they see is a silent room ........  i think whats needed is a reg navi just to pop in  now and then  .I think the regs are getting fed up of the chatters that are maybe not the gender they make out to be , and the pm,s asking what colour undies ect ect.......... its not nice and its totally obvious. x

Geplaatste afbeelding

#4 P.Sgt.Levers

P.Sgt.Levers

Makes friends easily

• Forum Admin
  • 611 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:55 PM

If what you want is navigators coming in and finding fakes.... not only will it be a silent room, it will then become an empty & silent room lol. 

Posted Image
P.Sgt.Levers / Tom

Chat Helmsman (Lycos Chat UK)
Bug Coordinator (Lycos Chat's EU)
Forum Administrator (Noesis Forum UK)

Email Me

Want to do easy online work for free gadgets? iPhones, iPads, computers, consoles... Check it out here...

#5 ringo1970

ringo1970

Fake-Finder

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:07 PM

lol no ! thats not what they want ..they just want a navi to pop in now and then  the busy rooms get a reg navi ladies doesnt .. and please dont patronise .me .I was asked to post thisby many  in the room plus if you think a navi would make the room   "  it will then become an empty & silent room lol" then their right to be worried correct ? x

Geplaatste afbeelding

#6 xXPoohXx

xXPoohXx

Teachers pet

• Forum Admin
  • 2978 posts
  • LocationSomerset

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

I really dont get it though.. how does having a navi in make people chat in the room more?

personally i find some of the regulars in there quite rude and disgusting so i for one wont go in there just to chat.

if i'm needed however i will go in there.. as i'm sure all the navi team will

Posted Image
Noesis Forum Admin - Staff
Chat Navigator (Noesis UK)
Email me

#7 amber leaf

amber leaf

Makes friends easily

• Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:22 PM

Maybe theres over 100 in there and 80 have you on iggie :FR13:

And the rest are in PM. Or just don't want to talk while your in the room. 8-)

A navi needs only to be there, if there trouble in that room, If everyones silent...No Trouble, No Nave Needed. :)

#8 ringo1970

ringo1970

Fake-Finder

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

i only pointed out a " problem " ok ..look like i said i was asked to post about this , im not gonna get any deeper into this . .x

Geplaatste afbeelding

#9 GodfatherUK

GodfatherUK

Makes friends easily

• Forum Moderator
  • 562 posts
  • Chat Name:GodfatherUK
  • LocationMidlands, UK

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:06 PM

If anyone in the room believes another chatter is abusing an account set up with the wrong gender, surely a screenshot sent to a navi would get a better response than a navi popping in.. If a navi was in the room, it would all be taken out if the main chat anyway.. So you would have to take a screenshot..

Posted Image

Forum Moderator (Noesis UK)

Chat Navigator (Lycos UK)

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.."

#10 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:21 PM

I really dont get it though.. how does having a navi in make people chat in the room more?

personally i find some of the regulars in there quite rude and disgusting so i for one wont go in there just to chat.

if i'm needed however i will go in there.. as i'm sure all the navi team will

i agree its a disgusting room i had a female asking me for sexual in counters wot i dont get is why ringo feels the need for a navi to be in ther permanant NO why shud the ladies room have any more preferance to any other room i for one will never venture in tot hat filthy disgsuting room again and she claims loads in ther are not female or not males the whole chat is like that why shud that room have anavi in no never herd any thing like it if any thing the room shud be shut down i went in ther with my proper pic up onkly to be contfronted by a bout 6 females asking for sex SHUT THE ROOM DOWN

i only pointed out a " problem " ok ..look like i said i was asked to post about this , im not gonna get any deeper into this . .x

U WAS ASKED TO POST A BOUT IT surley the person whos upset and asked u to post a bout it cud post ther selfs why have u got to post about it on here if ther that worried about the room and want a navi in ther why go in ther in the first p[lace *text removed*

Edited by randomlyrandom23, 08 March 2013 - 01:59 PM.

#11 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:09 PM

wll i never   thought i wud see mys elf  n saying this  but aftermy  7 days on chat the longst ive ever lasted    got to admit it was hard  but i did it yay tome 7 days  the best roomon ther  for meby far  was the ladies room lovely and fiendly  room  in al the 6 years of me being a chatter i never  thought   4 one min i wud  ever  type this  :h: ladies lounge rules :h:

#12 wills

wills

Must try harder

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:17 AM

Christ on a bike.

#13 Shadow_X

Shadow_X

It's just me!

• Forum Admin
  • 2132 posts