33 replies to this topic

#1 bouncey_bouncey

bouncey_bouncey

Makes friends easily

• Chat Navigator
  • 565 posts
  • LocationYorkshire

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:09 PM

Britain's first and only female Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher has died peacefully following a stroke at the age of 87.

Baroness Thatcher has died at the age of 87 after suffering a stroke, her spokesman Lord Bell has announced.Lord Bell said: "It is with great sadness that Mark and Carol Thatcher announced that their mother Baroness Thatcher died peacefully following a stroke this morning."A further statement will be made later."

bouncey3rdtag_zps264b7837.gif

bounceybouncey.png

Bouncey_One.png

#2 ringo1970

ringo1970

Fake-Finder

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • Locationgoogle/ yorkshire

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:35 PM

Love her or hate her .. at the end of the day she was a frail 87 year old mum and grandma  . so I say with respect RIP .

Geplaatste afbeelding

#3 Shadow_X

Shadow_X

It's just me!

• Forum Admin
  • 2132 posts
  • Chat Name:Shadow_X

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

Always sad when someone dies, she was the person that made me care about politics.

Posted Image
Posted Image

1st Navigator UK Chat

Designed to annoy P.Sgt.Levers

#4 HKL1024

HKL1024

My Jess is 'n baie beminlike vriendin

• Members
  • 631 posts
  • LocationLancs

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

Baroness Thatcher had to manage the coalminers strike in 1984/85 and that should be respected very well, not to mention the East German government was funding the striking miners insanely, hence making this issue very hard to tackle :) 

HKL1024 en hated female het nog steeds'n baie mooi liefde.
HKL1024 and Jess still have a very nice love.

#5 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:02 PM

Always sad when someone dies, she was the person that made me care about politics.

I DO HAVE TO ASK U THI IS how cud u possibly care and how as he made u care u was just a baby wen this person margret thatcher took over britain u wilkl still n napkins so wot u on about

Baroness Thatcher had to manage the coalminers strike in 1984/85 and that should be respected very well, not to mention the East German government was funding the striking miners insanely, hence making this issue very hard to tackle :)

she ruined lifes she sold of all cousil houses to tennants she bought in poll tax she was for the rich not for the working class im sorry thats why thers no dmm cousuil houses for any onecos of her wot chance has any one got like the people overbak were i liv bought ther cousil house for apitance wen she was in power they were allowed shame the ddnt have to get a morgahge like any ohter poor begga to day magret thATCHER I HATE U AND I WILL NO BE WATCHING HER FUNERAL I WILL BE CELEBRATING INFACT

Love her or hate her .. at the end of the day she was a frail 87 year old mum and grandma . so I say with respect RIP .

hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hte hate hate :D13:

#6 ringo1970

ringo1970

Fake-Finder

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

:) just two points to make ..

1.... to be a insult , it has to be readable ...

2.... theres a very old saying and that is " never speak ill of the dead"

Geplaatste afbeelding

#7 P.Sgt.Levers

P.Sgt.Levers

Makes friends easily

• Forum Admin
  • 611 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:43 PM

babyhellfire, please learn to write properly, it's extremely painful reading your responses. Quite frankly I find you utterly disrespectful. An elderly lady has just died after numerous health problems, she hasn't even been buried yet and has surviving family who are currently grieving. Your attitude is simply disgusting, whether you agreed or not with her policies, she was the first ever female prime minister, which is a fantastic achievement. She defended our country and stood up for what was right, not getting us into the sort of mess that recent Labour governments have got us in to. Irrelevant of all this, she was a human being. She wasn't a criminal, she wasn't a bad person, she was a frail old lady at the end and she's just passed away. Have some god damn respect!

The poll tax wasn't to support the rich, you appear to feel aggrieved because you're one of these people who want something for nothing. Don't start moaning about council houses, you're lucky you get anything. You clearly don't provide anything beneficial to society, if you wanted more than what you had when she was in power, you should have aimed higher, got a job (or a better job) and bought a nice house. Everyone else has to budget and work for what they have, if you're unhappy with what you get for free, it's you that needs to sort your life out. You're simply a disgusting character, despite that, I would still have respect if you passed away, you should show the same courtesy to Lady Thatcher.

Posted Image
P.Sgt.Levers / Tom

Chat Helmsman (Lycos Chat UK)
Bug Coordinator (Lycos Chat's EU)
Forum Administrator (Noesis Forum UK)

Email Me

Want to do easy online work for free gadgets? iPhones, iPads, computers, consoles... Check it out here...

#8 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:56 PM

babyhellfire, please learn to write properly, it's extremely painful reading your responses. Quite frankly I find you utterly disrespectful. An elderly lady has just died after numerous health problems, she hasn't even been buried yet and has surviving family who are currently grieving. Your attitude is simply disgusting, whether you agreed or not with her policies, she was the first ever female prime minister, which is a fantastic achievement. She defended our country and stood up for what was right, not getting us into the sort of mess that recent Labour governments have got us in to. Irrelevant of all this, she was a human being. She wasn't a criminal, she wasn't a bad person, she was a frail old lady at the end and she's just passed away. Have some god damn respect!

The poll tax wasn't to support the rich, you appear to feel aggrieved because you're one of these people who want something for nothing. Don't start moaning about council houses, you're lucky you get anything. You clearly don't provide anything beneficial to society, if you wanted more than what you had when she was in power, you should have aimed higher, got a job (or a better job) and bought a nice house. Everyone else has to budget and work for what they have, if you're unhappy with what you get for free, it's you that needs to sort your life out. You're simply a disgusting character, despite that, I would still have respect if you passed away, you should show the same courtesy to Lady Thatcher.

right lets put the record straight before u go any further than u already have a boy in nappys u was wen margret thatcher came in to power so dont u sit ther n tell me any thing about my life ok my mother and my self had a hairdressing salon and we also had a newsagent to so were u got that from that im kinda sat on my vack side all day and lives on socail i dont no an no i dont have any respect for margret thatcher im sticking with the scargills *TEXT REMOVED* wereu got al this trip from about me i dont no one thing i will say its up starts like u a boy that was n nppys wen she came in to power whos been brian washed by yer parents wot have u got to conserve u got yer small house AS U PUT IT we are all intitiled to are opionions on this and i hate margret thatcher ok and i will not be celebrating jus cos u ot yer own house how dare u type to me thing u dont even no u dont no me u have never see m in yer life and to be honest you have typed the biggest load of crap ive ever read in my life ok try telling glenda jackson to have respect for margret thatcher how dar u the only thing u no about mrs thatcher is the fact she was a woma who tried to run britain wot the hell do u no whipper snapper u u was a baby in a pram wot cud u possibly no was right or wrong wen she came in to power so dont u dare speak to me like that im 47 years of age and i no all about margret thatcher thank u and i hate her along with half of britain u dont tell me to have respect for her im celebrating her death along wth millions of other like the scargills and loads of others she ruined in one working mans club *TEXT REMOVED* u go n do yer sermon to millions of miners who lost ther homes threw her *TEXT REMOVED*

thers nillions of elderly people dying of health problems why shud she have preferance to any other elderly person

Edited by randomlyrandom23, 14 April 2013 - 11:53 PM.
Text removed due to pointless insults and disrespect.

#9 amber leaf

amber leaf

Makes friends easily

• Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:25 PM

As someone who was not a Boy when Thatcher came to Power, I remember the Times when there was 3 Day week, Power Cuts,  [something to do with the Coal Miners Striking for yet more money].  And the rest of Unionisted work force, In all Area's, striking for more money to keep up with high Inflation.  The Value of the Pound going down. Imports becoming very expensive,..  Too many Car Makers in the UK , with the strikes, Over production,  Over staffed.  Jobs for life. and the strong Unions ruined the Country befor Thatcher came to power. No one wanted to buy or invest in the UK.

If anything She got in befor the rest of the World and changed the UK work force, to compeat with the world, to be come the 4th largest, from the the sick men of Europe.  Others did want to invest.

Fact;....There were more people in work when she left, than when she came to power.

I did not agree with all she done, But the Country needed a strong PM, A party  who was not funded by the Unions, She got the Top Job at the right time. 

#10 amber leaf

amber leaf

Makes friends easily

• Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:33 PM

u go n do yer sermon to millions of miners who lost ther homes

Facts are lost with time.  There was never Millions of miners,  At that time most people did not own or even was thinking of buying there own home.  

Mass Strikes will not happen like they did. Now as Most do own or buying there own Homes.  If you borrow money You have to pay it back.  You can get Insureance against Job loss, but not for Strikes.

#11 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:57 PM

no one in a counsil house shud have the right to by it  they were allowd to buy ther cousil homes  wen thatcher cam e  in to power  thats why people   lik my self  hvent got a chance like a cousil  tenant  had back in the  70s  to be allowed to liv in a cousal hous low rent  cos    thatcher   allowed them to buy   now people likle my slf ad oter that have posted onhere art in a position  to have a   massive mortage   round are necks  we shud have been gven the chance  like  people  living in cousil  houses   to  be allowed to rent a cousil house take over back wer i live   th old lady  ougt her   house we thatcher  was in power     the whole rank bought her cousil houses for next to nothing   at the timei think they payed  32 thouand for  the house     over back were i am living  now     her daughters reaping the benifit  of a ousal house that her own mother was alloed to buy  and hat same house as now sold  for  nearly  300 thousand pound  dont  ay one tell me they agree with  that  damm  DISGUSTING   THEY WERE BUILT   FOR  COUNSIL  AND  SHUD  REMAIN   THATS WHY PEOPLE LIKE MY SELF  WITH STUPIED  CLEANING JOBS WRE WE DONT EARN EOUGH     havent got a chace in hell  to  hve  a  rented counsil  house or flat  cos thatcher    has   allowed   them all obesold off       counsil   tennants  shud    try getting a mortgage  like every  other  oor evil struggling   not alwed to buy ther elderly parents   cousil house   cos  they livedin it   40 years   no onsgot a chance    soon  thers going to be a reveloution     with this concervative   goverment  and therpolicys    how can  any one justify  some one being allowed  to  pay     32  t thousand  pound   for a counsil  house and bee allowed to seel it  for  100 per cent profit     DAMM NOT FAIR   

#12 amber leaf

amber leaf

Makes friends easily

• Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

i dont have any respect for margret thatcher im sticking with the scargills

Just for You and the Undemocratic Miners Strike.

Miners' strike

Scargill led the union in the 1984–1985 miners' strike. Scargill claimed that the government had a long-term strategy to destroy the industry by closing unprofitable pits, and that it listed pits it wanted to close each year. This was denied by the government.

Miners were split between those who supported the strike and those who opposed it (see Union of Democratic Mineworkers). Scargill never balloted NUM members for a strike; this was seen as an erosion of democracy within the union, but the role of ballots in decision-making had been made very unclear after previous leader, Joe Gormley, had ignored two ballots over wage reforms, and his decisions had been upheld after appeals to court were made.[6] Moreover, the strike began when miners walked out in Yorkshire rather than when Scargill called for action.[citation needed]

The media characterised the strike as "Scargill's strike" and most people believed that he had been looking for an excuse for industrial action since becoming union president. Many people, including the then Labour leader Neil Kinnock, believed Scargill had made a huge mistake in calling the strike in the summer rather than in the winter.

In 2007 the Daily Mail published an article based on declassified Soviet documents where Scargill personally contacted Moscow to secure sufficient funds, that were to be transferred through Warsaw[7].

Edited by amber leaf, 16 April 2013 - 05:13 PM.

#13 Shadow_X

Shadow_X

It's just me!

• Forum Admin
  • 2132 posts
  • Chat Name:Shadow_X

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

no one in a counsil house shud have the right to by it  they were allowd to buy ther cousil homes  wen thatcher cam e  in to power  thats why people   lik my self  hvent got a chance like a cousil  tenant  had back in the  70s  to be allowed to liv in a cousal hous low rent  cos    thatcher   allowed them to buy   now people likle my slf ad oter that have posted onhere art in a position  to have a   massive mortage   round are necks  we shud have been gven the chance  like  people  living in cousil  houses   to  be allowed to rent a cousil house take over back wer i live   th old lady  ougt her   house we thatcher  was in power     the whole rank bought her cousil houses for next to nothing   at the timei think they payed  32 thouand for  the house     over back were i am living  now     her daughters reaping the benifit  of a ousal house that her own mother was alloed to buy  and hat same house as now sold  for  nearly  300 thousand pound  dont  ay one tell me they agree with  that  damm  DISGUSTING   THEY WERE BUILT   FOR  COUNSIL  AND  SHUD  REMAIN   THATS WHY PEOPLE LIKE MY SELF  WITH STUPIED  CLEANING JOBS WRE WE DONT EARN EOUGH     havent got a chace in hell  to  hve  a  rented counsil  house or flat  cos thatcher    has   allowed   them all obesold off       counsil   tennants  shud    try getting a mortgage  like every  other  oor evil struggling   not alwed to buy ther elderly parents   cousil house   cos  they livedin it   40 years   no onsgot a chance    soon  thers going to be a reveloution     with this concervative   goverment  and therpolicys    how can  any one justify  some one being allowed  to  pay     32  t thousand  pound   for a counsil  house and bee allowed to seel it  for  100 per cent profit     DAMM NOT FAIR   

The silly thing about your argument, is there is no argument.

Because of the right to buy you can go on the waiting list, get a council house and a few years down the line you can buy it at a discount, which means even a cleaner can afford to buy a house.

Posted Image
Posted Image

1st Navigator UK Chat

Designed to annoy P.Sgt.Levers

#14 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

The silly thing about your argument, is there is no argument.

Because of the right to buy you can go on the waiting list, get a council house and a few years down the line you can buy it at a discount, which means even a cleaner can afford to buy a house.

thats the biggest load of rubbish shadow x how cud i acleaner buy my own house on 139 pound aweek d tell me will u wot plnet u living on dont u no thers people on low wage i cant cloth meself yet alonebuy me own house od so help me god wen will it get threw to thatschers kids ther are people like me thats got o chance u think i wud be able to buy my house do u well letme go threw the bills first water sewage 15 pound aweek gas 30 pound aweek electric 30 pound aweek food 40 pound aweek and thats half starving my self n me daughter so add it up thats 100 geon bills soIM LEFTWITH 39 POUND AWEEK AND U RECON I AM GOING TO BE ABLE TO BUY MY OWN HOUSE FOR GOODNESS SAKE SHADOW X WILL U BRING YOUR HEAD UP OUT OF THE CLOUDS AND REALIZE THERSMILIONS LIKETHIS AND IM ON ABOUT ELDERLY TEENANTS THATS LIVED IN THER HOUSE FOR YEAR THAT WAS GIVEN THE RIGHT to buy and they did only for ther childreto ben i the house not fair end off so according to u then a cleaner cud buy her own house deary me another one of thatchers children :D5:

and as for going on the cousil list dont u relize thers no counsil listnow u have TO BID FOR PROPERTY THAT JUST TELLSU HOW MUCH U NO DOESNT IT JESUS THATCHERS CHILDREN AGAIN NURCHED IN BRAIN WASHED WITH TRIPE :D5:

Edited by randomlyrandom23, 16 April 2013 - 10:25 PM.
Posts merged to avoid double posting.

#15 amber leaf

amber leaf

Makes friends easily

• Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

to  be allowed to rent a cousil house take over back wer i live   th old lady  ougt her   house we thatcher  was in power     the whole rank bought her cousil houses for next to nothing   at the timei think they payed  32 thouand for  the house     over back were i am living  now     her daughters reaping the benifit  of a ousal house that her own mother was alloed to buy  and hat same house as now sold  for  nearly  300 thousand pound  dont  ay one tell me they agree with  that  damm   

The selling of Cousel homes was one of the things that I did not agree with, As it lead to house prices rising, Having said that.  No One was forced to pay Over The top prices for a roof over there heads, Whitch has lead too there Children not being able to afford one of there own..

But you can look on the Bright side.......Paying rent for over 50 years pays for the build and the OAP homes that most people will one day move into.  if you buy it then there will be a Bill of £75.000.   It all works out in the end :(

Lady Thatcher gave people the choice to buy or not to buy, and might be remembered as long as shakspear :FR13: .......lol

#16 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:39 AM

high alert on in bristol partying all night threw thatchers death avon n somerset are on high alert easton ha been partying all night i wouldnt want to be atending this to day in fear of ay thing happening thers going to be massive security for this funeral and ther s no wy i wud want to be attaneding this i think

thats the biggest load of rubbish shadow x how cud i acleaner buy my own house on 139 pound aweek d tell me will u wot plnet u living on dont u no thers people on low wage i cant cloth meself yet alonebuy me own house od so help me god wen will it get threw to thatschers kids ther are people like me thats got o chance u think i wud be able to buy my house do u well letme go threw the bills first water sewage 15 pound aweek gas 30 pound aweek electric 30 pound aweek food 40 pound aweek and thats half starving my self n me daughter so add it up thats 100 geon bills soIM LEFTWITH 39 POUND AWEEK AND U RECON I AM GOING TO BE ABLE TO BUY MY OWN HOUSE FOR GOODNESS SAKE SHADOW X WILL U BRING YOUR HEAD UP OUT OF THE CLOUDS AND REALIZE THERSMILIONS LIKETHIS AND IM ON ABOUT ELDERLY TEENANTS THATS LIVED IN THER HOUSE FOR YEAR THAT WAS GIVEN THE RIGHT to buy and they did only for ther childreto ben i the house not fair end off so according to u then a cleaner cud buy her own house deary me another one of thatchers children :D5:

and as for going on the cousil list dont u relize thers no counsil listnow u have TO BID FOR PROPERTY THAT JUST TELLSU HOW MUCH U NO DOESNT IT JESUS THATCHERS CHILDREN AGAIN NURCHED IN BRAIN WASHED WITH TRIPE :D5:

i do feel for all thease tax payers tho that ill be helping pay towards thatchers state funeral oh well they voted for her i gusss it s no more than u all shud do hey going to tax u all up to the eye balls the w :) hole lot of u tax payers will be helping towards this still i guess its away saying how much u ll loved her an agreed with all her policys goodday to u ole

Edited by SilentWolf, 17 April 2013 - 09:41 AM.
Posts merged to avoid double posting

#17 darrrling

darrrling

First Day

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Chat Name:darrrling

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

hmmm she played a big part in causing the miners strike i dont know about managing it....she totally ignored them!!  She shut down entire communities without giving it a second thought....So, to expect people to suddenly feel any respect at all for a woman who trashed their lives for a while is asking a little too much....and to add insult to injury we will be paying for a state funeral!!   If i could opt out of contributing i would.  Im afraid i cant say i hope she rests in peace.....n personally i think she'll be going the other way. 

#18 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:48 PM

:S3:  :S3:  :S3:  :S3:  :win:  :win: hmmm she played a big part in causing the miners strike i dont know about managing it....she totally ignored them!!  She shut down entire communities without giving it a second thought....So, to expect people to suddenly feel any respect at all for a woman who trashed their lives for a while is asking a little too much....and to add insult to injury we will be paying for a state funeral!!   If i could opt out of contributing i would.  Im afraid i cant say i hope she rests in peace.....n personally i think she'll be going the other way. 

:win: lol :win: this lady is not for turning      whoophoopwhoop  wot a fantastic post here we have    keepup the good posting   COULDNT AGREE MORE WITH U   MUCH LOVe :win:  :win:  babyhellllfire  i want to be readin more posts liket  this  time form  my glass of champers

#19 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:58 PM

:15: people   are still rioting in certain places  all across britain    one   town  had a lit bonfire      with loads all dancing round  it till the early morning    from wot i can  read millions were celbrating wen she as beng commited   i must admit  i for one  never watched it      :)

#20 bouncey_bouncey

bouncey_bouncey

Makes friends easily

• Chat Navigator
  • 565 posts
  • LocationYorkshire

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:51 PM

My gran managed to buy her house on a cleaners wage.. My mum recently bought her house and she is a cleaner in a night club and also works there on a night time... So yes you can afford a mortgage on a cleaners salary it just depends on the work you do, the hours you do and where you work. 

Also i do remember when the local pit got shut down and when they blew the towers up also i remember walking across it on the night time when i was going home. Also now there is houses and a school on there. 

bouncey3rdtag_zps264b7837.gif

bounceybouncey.png

Bouncey_One.png

#21 ringo1970

ringo1970

Fake-Finder

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:02 PM

for a lady you claim to hate ..you sure love to quote her ! . To me this just shows lack of knowledge and,  a sad case of " well she did nowt for me " did you do anything for yourself ?? i really do dislike ppl that think the " hand out / we cant get up before 12pm society" . yet they can afford blossom hill lol.

Geplaatste afbeelding

#22 flash_blade

flash_blade

Fidget

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:15 PM

I have to admit, i am rather appalled by all of the hate partys ect that have been happening since she passed away.   I mean what is this?, are we as a civilisation declining back to the ancient romans?, where they cheered in the colliseam over another persons heart no longer beating?

I mean she wasnt exactly adolf hitler or osma bin laden was she?

I know i was only 14 when she resigned but from looking at what she went through in her career, she had to deal with some tough things and make some tough decisions.   From learning about her in a non-biased way, it seems the only real boo-boo she made was instituting the poll tax.    Im not gonna get into a big debate here about the mining industry, but to me i dont view her as this big tyrant over it.

What ive been rather appalled at though from being on the chat is, is that from the first day of her death she suddenly became the constant topic of ill conversation and the phipots were totally forgotten about.   What, she was worse than a child murderer then?

#23 flash_blade

flash_blade

Fidget

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

I DO HAVE TO ASK U THI IS how cud u possibly care and how as he made u care u was just a baby wen this person margret thatcher took over britain u wilkl still n napkins so wot u on about

So we are only allowed to learn about and take an interest in politicians and leaders that only existed during our own life spans?   Who made this rule?, you?.

Look at the amount of people living today who are greatly interested in the likes of Mahatma Ghandi, Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King, Winston Churchil ect.    All those people died many years before i was born

#24 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:36 PM

for a lady you claim to hate ..you sure love to quote her ! . To me this just shows lack of knowledge and,  a sad case of " well she did nowt for me " did you do anything for yourself ?? i really do dislike ppl that think the " hand out / we cant get up before 12pm society" . yet they can afford blossom hill lol.

THIS I S  OFF  TOPIC SHADOW X  RIGHT wer do i begin  with    some one whos never met me in her life   FIRSTLY   i want o ake it clearto u ringo  that  from the age of  16  i worked  15  years  stood on my feet  doing hair dressing  then   we took over a newsagaents  and i  worked from 6 in the morning  to   6 at night stood     so  were u got tha im sat at home drinking blossom hill   i dunno *TEXT REMOVED*   I  AM  47  YEARS O fffAGEand  i hve  worked   for nealy 30years payng afull stamp  ok mother   take  not my old mother  yes  30 years i to the system   and   all my life        i hate  conservatives   and im intited  to    type my view   margret thatcher    didnt do   nothing  for me  no  mother  u r  right in  your above post    and  as for handouts  yes   im going tohave   wot im    allowed   *TEXT REMOVED*

Edited by randomlyrandom23, 19 April 2013 - 04:11 PM.
Removed offensive content.

#25 HKL1024

HKL1024

My Jess is 'n baie beminlike vriendin

• Members
  • 631 posts
  • LocationLancs

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:53 PM

Look at the amount of people living today who are greatly interested in the likes of Mahatma Ghandi, Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King, Winston Churchil ect.    All those people died many years before i was born

and  Walter Ulbricht, Erich Honecker (the one who secretly supported the miners against Baroness Thatcher and did it over the iron curtain) , Lech Walesa and so on :p 

HKL1024 en hated female het nog steeds'n baie mooi liefde.
HKL1024 and Jess still have a very nice love.

#26 ringo1970

ringo1970

Fake-Finder

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:06 PM

Ok maybe it was a tad off topic jess ... but if your going to throw insults at others , then im sorry you will get them thrown back at you , the only difference is  ppl can read mine  ....  as ive always said too you play nice, tell the truth, and then ppl would have more time for you ect . <<< deffoo of topic sorry .

Geplaatste afbeelding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users