1 reply to this topic

#1 Luperza

Luperza

First Day

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationWest Yorkshire

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:54 PM

I've always believed that the forum was "busy" in respect of the amount of forums, or positioning of those and with the activity levels it makes it plainly obvious. My suggestion would be streamlining the forum so that even if it isn't it looks busier than it is. This is not to say delete the forums that are unused but can be used in a different way to look like its alot of empty space, then when it does get busier it's not a daunting task for new users.

My examples:
Adding a general forum for those off-topic threads, adding the smaller boards as sub-forums such as Animals/Pets
Entertainment being a new category that includes: Sports, Video Games, Movies, Television, Music, Books & Comics and Cards & Board Games.
Movies & Television merged together - possibly adding a anime sub-forum.
Health forum to be renamed to include fitness
Cars and Motorcycles to include other types of transport i.e. Vans & Trucks and merging Traffic and Transport with it (I know people can possibly do this in this section but it's not plainly obvious, maybe renaming it to Autos or Vehicles)

Luperza_zpsc35dbc6a.png

UK Chatter | Casual Gamer | @Kaiyrex

Forum Guidelines | Lycos UK | Knowledge Base | Report Fakes

#2 Saintslover2002

Saintslover2002

Arisen

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:25 PM

Thanks for the suggestion. The forum is undergoing major 'surgery' at the moment with the removal of many sub forums, some other areas not needed as well as adding some bits and pieces. It's going to be undergoing change until it's just right for it's needs! Things will come together eventually, and you may see your suggestions appear in there somewhere, if we haven't already got that in motion already :) 

Posted Image

Here to Help! Welcome to Noesify!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users