#1 Luperza

Luperza

First Day

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationWest Yorkshire

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:37 PM

POPULAR

No I am not talking about vitamin Z or zinc. That is quite easily obtainable behind an over the counter multivitamins. While zinc is important as a nutrient I am talking about ZZZZ's as in sleep. We really don’t need to pull out a encyclopedia to the definition and dangers of lack of sleep. All studies prove that sleep is so crucial in good Health, fitness and balance in our daily routines. You do not need to be a Oxford graduate it figure out the importance of proper sleeping.

Average sleep should be for most people from 7 to 9 hours each night. Yet insomnia is so very common people are only getting 4 to 6 hrs. of rest instead. Thinking then is more unclear, more often Headaches and fatigue feeling. Eyes want to close during the day. Almost as if you have to use water to splash on your face for a refreshing way to stay awake during work and or other important daily tasks.

Sleep also affects the central nervous system and its immune system which helps to fight colds and other viral immune attacking agents. Sleeping is often the best remedy to get rid of colds and many other immune attacking components in our bodies. It can affect both school and driving to classes back and forth or to work. Yet believe it or not too much sleeping can be harmful as well. If a person can keep sleeping 14 plus hours a day and not being awake or enough they will start to become weak physically too many months to stop much rest around the clock. Yet this rest may be good for a flu for a week or 2 each day. How I am sure there is much more to say about sleeping as far as study goes and its effects on each person?

So I ask then how is your over all sleeping? Do you sleep well at night or do you have any insomnia or other sleeping problems? Can you name some reasons of your kind of sleeping pattern whether it is good or not good? You can even mention noises by neighbors, lights etc keeping you up or physical reasons and worries. I'll give my answer later.

Luperza_zpsc35dbc6a.png

UK Chatter | Casual Gamer | @Kaiyrex

Forum Guidelines | Lycos UK | Knowledge Base | Report Fakes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users