Luperza

First Day

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationWest Yorkshire

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:43 PM

POPULAR

Source #1: Daughter held at hospital against her will
Source #2: Update: Lawmakers get involved, teen will not be transferred to foster care

Only in america, I've been watching this story for a while and now posting it to see what you guys think

When their daughter came down with the flu she was taken to their regular hospital by her parents. They've done everything the doctors told them they should do for years, nothing more, nothing less. Their daughter was moved to a children's hospital and the hospital claimed that the parents gave irresponsible and improper medical treatment to their daughter. The hospital then held the girl by the order of the state (who currently has custody of the girl.) the parents were only allowed to see their daughter once a week in supervised visits over the past year.

In court today we find out that the girl may be getting placed into the foster system. The mother was so upset that she literally collapsed in court and had to be taken out on a stretcher. The doctor at the children's hospital is barely out of medical school while the doctor that was treating her at the first hospital is an experienced expert. It should be noted that the girls condition has declined significantly since being held by the children's hospital. She has bruises on her arms and some sort of red markings on the abdomen that may mean she has been poisoned.

I do not see how it's even possible to say the parents did anything wrong. They aren't refusing medical care, they were doing every single thing their doctor (once again, a professional) told them they should do. The judge issued a gag order and the family is not legally allowed to talk about what's going on. That doesn't seem to be stopping the family from speaking up about it. If I may honestly say. What the hell? There's something seriously corrupt going on here. This story is both scary and heartbreaking.

Luperza_zpsc35dbc6a.png

UK Chatter | Casual Gamer | @Kaiyrex

Forum Guidelines | Lycos UK | Knowledge Base | Report Fakes

#2 amber leaf

amber leaf

Makes friends easily

• Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:12 PM

*Off Topic*

Edited by Shadow_X, 25 July 2015 - 07:44 AM.
Off Topic

#3 Shadow_X

Shadow_X

It's just me!

• Forum Admin
  • 2132 posts
  • Chat Name:Shadow_X

Posted 25 July 2015 - 07:46 AM

Americans have different ideas of what is right and wrong, and they have a different way of thinking.  

Medical opinion will always win over parents opinion there.

Posted Image
Posted Image

1st Navigator UK Chat

Designed to annoy P.Sgt.Levers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users