bounceybouncey.png

Bouncey_One.png

#106 amber leaf

amber leaf

Makes friends easily

• Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:24 PM

i clicked the "next" button, but instead of getting the next photo, i got a message from the captain telling me she didnt exist. Yes im over 30

She may have thought you had a reputation.....If so then it would not be unusual reason for being iggied :D17:

#107 skyrider

skyrider

Getting there

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:35 PM

She may have thought you had a reputation.....If so then it would not be unusual reason for being iggied :D17:

I wouldent iggy somebody for a reputation personally, i prefer to make my own judgements about people, its more nobler. But oh well, maybe she use to have a former username and our swords crossed on that. But i think ill go with my original conviction still

#108 model_wife

model_wife

Needs to talk more

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Locationsouth of edinburgh

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:06 PM

well my latest iggy was put up that i was a" stuck up cow "then straight on to ignore before allowing me the right to reply grrrr. how annoying, iv still noone on ignore as i think its a chat room and we should all talk. lol others do not agree though. this was a female and i suspect she thought i spoke too much lol or perhaps didnt like my friendly manner whichever it is , did i lose sleep well errr nope :D17:

#109 skyrider

skyrider

Getting there

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:24 PM

I had to make another post in this thread.

Do you remember in my OP i said about how some people obviously treat the chatroom as a dating site and not a chatroom?. Well tonight i got a right one, this really tops the bill.

She came in the room asking if anybody was from the county she is from (i aint saying which as that will then reveal which one im from) . I said to her yes, so she promptly pm's me. Asking me where i am from in said county, if im married (which im not) , and what i do for a living. Before that last question she applies to my friends list, and out of politeness i accepted (even tho i didnt really think she had earnt it yet).

But her final pm line to me was "and bye", and voila im suddenly on ignore.

I know many people will react to this by going "oh does it really matter?, why does it bother you so much its only a chatroom". Well just because i express an opinion of grieviance, doesnt automaticly mean "it highly bothers me". I do think that iggying someone when they actually havent done anything to earn it is rather harsh indeed, so it makes me think "wow, what a lovely person she must be in real life. I bet she always wants her own way all the time"

Edited by skyrider, 27 February 2012 - 07:26 PM.

#110 skyrider

skyrider

Getting there

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:44 PM

Sorry, i would of added this to my already existing post, to avoid double posting, but the edit button in this thread is not present.

Having a further think about this situation and realising that she is obviously only on chat to search for her next future partner, it actually makes me think "well good luck then miss in your search, cause im sure with an attitude like that your gonna find yourself a right diamond geezer :S26: "

#111 vtance

vtance

Getting there

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:40 PM

That's called pragmatic way of communication (prudent approach), i.e. a person has purposeful and concrete goals in communication which he or she explicitly demonstrates or not. Interestingly we come across this way of communication in real life more often than in chats. Besides we always have a chance to figure out pragmatic attitude towards to us in real communication. The discourse of chat actually implies exchange of information, and it can be pragmatic too (admittedly by both sides of communication). However unlike the real communication it is not easy to reveal pragmatic approach in communication.

#112 skyrider

skyrider

Getting there

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:40 PM

What i dont get is, why do people join a chatroom and use it as a dating site?, why not join a dating site and use it as a dating site?

Obviously me hailing from the same county as her ticked her first check box. Obviously me not being married ticked the next check box. But my occupation answer tho was (makes the noise that happens on family fortunes if your wrong). I mean on a dating sit you can do advance filter searches, where you can bring up a screen of people that will be the age you want, the location you want, the gender you want, the build/shape you want ect ect.

So why dont women like her go onto those sites where it will be more practical and less time wasting for her agenda?. Or is there just some great big buzz out of using the ignore button on noesis chat that some people have to go on there for?

#113 amber leaf

amber leaf

Makes friends easily

• Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:54 PM

Some people use chat for all sorts, Dateing, Friends, Passing away a few hours. Some meets are aranged 121, groups. [40s room is known for it, over 100 chatters have met up at venues at different places around the country] A good night out chatting face to face [ and a drink or two] instead of in a chat room. I,ve been to a few.

Some people like to make friends only if all the boxes are ticked, Age, Location and intrests. May not be sexual, Coffee/Drink some times when there free time. If the boxes can not all be ticked, it saves a little time to cut it short. then theres time to chat to other people.

#114 skyrider

skyrider

Getting there

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:39 PM

Some people like to make friends only if all the boxes are ticked, Age, Location and intrests. May not be sexual, Coffee/Drink some times when there free time. If the boxes can not all be ticked, it saves a little time to cut it short. then theres time to chat to other people.

Thats fair enough. We all have preferences, nothing wrong with that. But why not just simply move onto the next person, why stick every inperfect result on ignore?, seems very snobby and eccentric to me. But i still stand by my original statement......if you wanna use the internet for a dating site/lonley hearts forum, why not join a dating/lonley hearts site?, surely that would cater your needs more than a general chatroom?.

#115 amber leaf

amber leaf

Makes friends easily

• Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:27 AM

Thats fair enough. We all have preferences, nothing wrong with that. But why not just simply move onto the next person, why stick every inperfect result on ignore?,

Saves the bother of unwanted message

#116 x_nemo_x

x_nemo_x

First Day

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Chat Name:x_Nemo_x
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:39 PM

Being called (Butler Colin) How can I Serve you ..... And my Reply was (Nothing Thanks , I'm No Butler , Try asking Bruce Wayne) and I got Ignored lol

rsz_1darklink_900_zpse85e11e0-1_zps37fb9

#117 babyhellllfire

babyhellllfire

Getting there

• -Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:16 PM

Thats fair enough. We all have preferences, nothing wrong with that. But why not just simply move onto the next person, why stick every inperfect result on ignore?, seems very snobby and eccentric to me. But i still stand by my original statement......if you wanna use the internet for a dating site/lonley hearts forum, why not join a dating/lonley hearts site?, surely that would cater your needs more than a general chatroom?.

or maybe cosplay too nowt  wrong in that   ive iggied loads of  men on chat      like skyrider says  use the forum for wot u need  its uses for    cosplay is a good sight to go on 8-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users